Getting excited
Steady the Edward Offline

Threads: 43
Getting excited
Well thats the Bike ready to go ! the holiday Insurance done ! the riding gear decided on ! leather trousers Textile Jacket with divers wetsuit , jobs a good'n , surprising how much you can get done in two weeks once you get stuck in , two weeks ago it looked as if I had a mountain of stuff still to do and wondered if I would ever be ready in time and here I am 20 days to sailing and its all done !  bring it on  

08-05-2015, 10:19 AM
Find Reply
Baldy Gaz Offline
Banned

Threads: 2
RE: Getting excited
My wife was asking me why I had to start cleaning my leathers and boots last week. You can't start too early I said, lots to do.
17-05-2015, 09:02 AM
Find Reply
Steady the Edward Offline

Threads: 43
Well it was all done then some fool went for a tide and the clutch slave cylinder started sticking , so out with the clymer manwell and the toolbox , had a read of the said manwell and thought Oh sh-- take the panels off take the Exhaust off thought ooops dont like the sound of this , took the belly pan of and looked at the offending item right there in front of me and thought why would I need all the side panel off when it is there in front of me why would I take off the exhaust when there is no need ?? thanks mr Clymer two hrs latter all cleaned up greased up new fluid bled through working a treat the piston was sticking that was all , panic over !! out for another ride , yep sound that will do , do need the riding time though you know what its like when you haven't been out on the bikes for a while and you go out and feel as if you aught to put the stabilisers back on , well I felt a bit like that soon felt better but a good excuse to go out some more ( and any excuse is good enough for me , just don't tell thee boss lol )

17-05-2015, 09:33 AM
Find Reply
sculptor Offline

Threads: 4
(08-05-2015, 10:19 AM)Steady the Edward Wrote: Well thats the Bike ready to go ! the holiday Insurance done ! the riding gear decided on ! leather trousers Textile Jacket with divers wetsuit , jobs a good'n , surprising how much you can get done in two weeks once you get stuck in , two weeks ago it looked as if I had a mountain of stuff still to do and wondered if I would ever be ready in time and here I am 20 days to sailing and its all done !  bring it on  

We need a photograph of you in the "leather trousers with divers wetsuit" Eddie !

18-05-2015, 06:42 AM
Find Reply
Mick 65 Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0
Well yesterday we loaded two bikes onto our new trailer and went for a little test drive, leaving next Monday, neighbour thinks we are potty but never mind.
18-05-2015, 07:39 AM
Find Reply
serowmaster Offline

hope that the weather is going to cheer up before june for you guys because right now in not so sunny preston its grey windy and raining, and I still wish I was going with you  anyway roll on the manx Bike2

GETTING OLD IS MANDATORY FEELING OLD IS OPTIONAL smilie
18-05-2015, 07:37 PM
Find Reply
serowmaster Offline

anyway which steed are you taking eddy

GETTING OLD IS MANDATORY FEELING OLD IS OPTIONAL smilie
18-05-2015, 09:11 PM
Find Reply