Hickman back at Snetterton with RAF Reserves BMW
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Hickman back at Snetterton with RAF Reserves BMW
[Image: hickyatsnet.jpg]

Peter Hickman will be back on track today (Tuesday) with the RAF Reserves BMW team after being passed fit to ride for today's opening day of the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship official test at Snetterton.

Hickman was ruled out of the previous round of Oulton Park after crashing out and suffering injury, but is now pushing for his return.

Hickman said:

"It was my target to come back and ride at the Snetterton test because if I am honest I haven't done that many laps of the circuit as I have only done two rounds since the new circuit was opened. I just want to get comfortable riding again so the test today is an ideal opportunity for that.

"We had a good start to the season and I did my fastest lap ever at Oulton Park and then in the first session of the season in the wet I crashed and was injured so that was disappointing as up until then it had been going well.

"I am not going out to go out today and see how it goes - I need to get back into riding again, especially here so it is going to be steady away for us so we are ready for the next round."

[Image: bsblogo.jpg]
26-05-2015, 01:21 PM
Website Find Reply