John Holden & Dan Sayle
fred clarke Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 4
John Holden & Dan Sayle
Ref Thursday evening practice, it may be of interest to some that prior to their unfortunate retirement at Ramsey Hairpin, the John Holden / Dan Sayle duo, were on the second lap, on schedule to be inside Nick Crowe & Dan Sayles 2007 lap record of 116.667mph.

At Glen Helen I had them 1 second inside lap record schedule, whilst at Ballaugh they had increased this to plus 2 seconds inside schedule .

Ok, yes there was still along way to go, but non the less pretty scintillating stuff from the sprightly 58 year old & his side kick, Dan Sayle, the TT's most successful sidecar passenger to date. 

04-06-2015, 10:11 PM
Find Reply
warrior Offline

Threads: 2
RE: John Holden & Dan Sayle
(04-06-2015, 10:11 PM)fred clarke Wrote: Ref Thursday evening practice, it may be of interest to some that prior to their unfortunate retirement at Ramsey Hairpin, the John Holden / Dan Sayle duo, were on the second lap, on schedule to be inside Nick Crowe & Dan Sayles 2007 lap record of 116.667mph.

At Glen Helen I had them 1 second inside lap record schedule, whilst at Ballaugh they had increased this to plus 2 seconds inside schedule .

Ok, yes there was still along way to go, but non the less pretty scintillating stuff from the sprightly 58 year old & his side kick, Dan Sayle, the TT's most successful sidecar passenger to date. 

Well spotted Fred, that was under the radar............and welcome to the forum.
04-06-2015, 11:22 PM
Find Reply
AndyL Offline

Threads: 2
Do we know what happened between Holden and Reeves at Ramsey Hairpin? Whatever it was it made Roy Moore's head spin round like a top and all he could manage to say was "there was no call for that!"
05-06-2015, 11:34 AM
Find Reply
cookie77 Offline

Threads: 3
I heard that, said there was bad blood between them in the past?

Dan had put on twitter that there was definately no contact and couldn't understand what all the fuss was about?
05-06-2015, 12:35 PM
Find Reply