Hutchy smokes 'em in the Superstock!
Sussex Ninja Gal' Offline

Threads: 11
Hutchy smokes 'em in the Superstock!
The second win of the week for Mr H - with Mickey D 2nd & a brilliant ride too by General Lee to grab a podium place from Peter Hickman.

Another disaster for Guy after the Beemer took an age to fire-up after his pitstop when he was running 3rd...

Icon_eek
09-06-2015, 01:37 PM
Find Reply
jolly7 Offline
Banned

Threads: 2
RE: Hutchy smokes 'em in the Superstock!
Notice Peter Hickman  was on for a incredible last lap time until i assume a overshoot near the finish lost him  about 15 secs, so was on a 17.17 lap at near 131mph
09-06-2015, 01:56 PM
Find Reply
capstack Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0
Hutchy made a outstanding tactical decision to change his tyre. I wonder how many teams are looking to give this a go now? It will soon be a given to change I'd say.
09-06-2015, 04:46 PM
Find Reply
badlyoverdrawnboy Offline

(09-06-2015, 04:46 PM)capstack Wrote: Hutchy made a outstanding tactical decision to change his tyre. I wonder how many teams are looking to give this a go now? It will soon be a given to change I'd say.

just seen the photos of his 'moment' on the last lap at the nook - mounted the pavement and onto the grass at the back of it, the marshal had started raising the yellow flag - next  time should fit knobblies! well done hutchie and PBR

I think Guy is a good bet for the 2nd supersport - look at his sector times after the pitstop and he was fastest in  a lot of them and he's had a few laps on the triumph and being british it will start when its hot (probably)

I'm concerned by how many of the 'top' boys have stepped off - MD, WD, DH, GJ, KA, maybe its a sign that they are all pushing that little bit hard? steady on lads
09-06-2015, 05:16 PM
Find Reply
Ricky Offline
Banned

Md was taken out I think, I don't think dh crashed. He was reported to be off at Crosby but I think he just stopped.

The official TT reports on fallen riders needs looked at as well. I appreciate they don't want to cause alarm but they are becoming meaningless. Both William Dunlop and Keith amor reported as Ok but it turns out both had enough injuries to stop them racing.
09-06-2015, 05:47 PM
Find Reply
badlyoverdrawnboy Offline

(09-06-2015, 05:47 PM)Ricky Wrote: Md was taken out I think, I don't think dh crashed. He was reported to be off at Crosby but I think he just stopped.

The official TT reports on fallen riders needs looked at as well. I appreciate they don't want to cause alarm but they are becoming meaningless.  Both William Dunlop and Keith amor reported as Ok but it turns out both had enough injuries to stop them racing.

fair enough with md- I'm sure DH was reported on twitter as off at Crosby then there were oil flags out - remember thinking to myself - 1. nowhere in crosby is good to bale out and 2. wonder which new R1 the oil came out of - maybe MD had a point. I then noticed that Deano was back in the pitlane to see his oldman off and there are pictures of a brave marshal getting a coggy  to the pits off him.

I agree about the reporting of casualties status - obviously their condition is private information but for a while a few years ago there was a nightly round up of progress and its useful if you've been one of the team at the scene dealing with it or you know someone and might want to go and visit or send a message to the family.

These days you get the briefest summary in the race report then they are forgotten. Roy Richardson is a case in point - Ballascarey is not a place to choose to jump ship either but reports gave the impression he was fairly ok, but then a report said he was fairly badly bent and shipped across, now we'll never get a report on his progress (best wishes to Roy and everyone of the wounded) but I often think there should be a section of the official website for progress updates all year round; remember there are still riders in hospital/rehabilitation several years after their accidents and they shouldn't be forgotten.
09-06-2015, 06:24 PM
Find Reply
civ Offline

Threads: 3
[Image: xiusCMn.jpg]

1 mile from the flag 17 second lead and out of fuel 😁😁 not ideal trying to coast back 🙈 #stillwon 👍🏻 @PBM_Team
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2015, 08:40 PM by Malcolm.)
09-06-2015, 06:37 PM
Find Reply
Ricky Offline
Banned

(09-06-2015, 06:24 PM)badlyoverdrawnboy Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 05:47 PM)Ricky Wrote: Md was taken out I think, I don't think dh crashed. He was reported to be off at Crosby but I think he just stopped.

The official TT reports on fallen riders needs looked at as well. I appreciate they don't want to cause alarm but they are becoming meaningless.  Both William Dunlop and Keith amor reported as Ok but it turns out both had enough injuries to stop them racing.

fair enough with md- I'm sure DH was reported on twitter as off at Crosby then there were oil flags out - remember thinking to myself - 1. nowhere in crosby is good to bale out and 2. wonder which new R1 the oil came out of - maybe MD had a point. I then noticed that Deano was back in the pitlane to see his oldman off and there are pictures of a brave marshal getting a coggy  to the pits off him.

I agree about the reporting of casualties status - obviously their condition is private information but for a while a few years ago there was a nightly round up of progress and its useful if you've been one of the team at the scene dealing with it or you know someone and might want to go and visit or send a message to the family.

These days you get the briefest summary in the race report then they are forgotten. Roy Richardson is a case in point - Ballascarey is not a place to choose to jump ship either but reports gave the impression he was fairly ok, but then a report said he was fairly badly bent and shipped across, now we'll never get a report on his progress (best wishes to Roy and everyone of the wounded) but I often think there should be a section of the official website for progress updates all year round; remember there are still riders in hospital/rehabilitation several years after their accidents and they shouldn't be forgotten.

Totally agree - Roy Richardson is another case I forgot about. Dh was definitely reported as off at Crosby but ok. I thought the same as you , there's no way he could be ok if he went down anywhere near Crosby.

The reporting of riders injuries is sensitive but "ok" these days seems to mean alive and nothin more.
09-06-2015, 06:57 PM
Find Reply
R7A5B0 Offline

Threads: 0
(09-06-2015, 06:57 PM)Ricky Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 06:24 PM)badlyoverdrawnboy Wrote:

Totally agree - Roy Richardson is another case I forgot about. Dh was definitely reported as off at Crosby but ok. I thought the same as you , there's no way he could be ok if he went down anywhere near Crosby.

The reporting of riders injuries is sensitive but "ok" these days seems to mean alive and nothin more.
another in agreement here .
09-06-2015, 08:09 PM
Find Reply
b5070 Offline

Threads: 1
(09-06-2015, 08:30 PM)bsa499 Wrote: [Image: xiusCMn.jpg]

WOW!!! This photo is exciting and frightening at the same time. I assume it's Bedstead, how on earth did he stay on?
Just a bit of Wall Of Death experience goes a long way! I did the same thing on the Creg  exit back in 88 Manx -- BUT, I didn't have to run up a kerb to get there Wink
10-06-2015, 05:03 AM
Find Reply