Prayers for critically injured Jamie Hamilton
Dougboy
Unregistered

RE: Prayers for critically injured Jamie Hamilton
I think we've all been hoping to hear this great news. Clearly an awful long way to go but a step in the right direction.
18-06-2015, 03:39 PM
Superbike Offline

Threads: 4
Great news, speedy and full recovery Jamie.
18-06-2015, 04:14 PM
Find Reply
scaramanga Offline

Threads: 25
lets just hope and pray that is the start to recovery
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

proud to own and ride a british motorcycle  triumph daytona 675 Hehe
18-06-2015, 05:13 PM
Find Reply
HammerHead Offline

Threads: 23
Whilst Jamie's condition is obviously very serious it all sounds quite positive.

Best wishes for a full recovery.

"There is nothing so momentary as a sporting achievement, and nothing so lasting as the memory of it."
19-06-2015, 11:34 AM
Find Reply
tr2ble Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0
(19-06-2015, 11:34 AM)HammerHead Wrote: Whilst Jamie's condition is obviously very serious it all sounds quite positive.

I've just read on Ryan Farquars Facebook page that he went in to see Jamie today and he was mega, Ryan asked him what happened at the Southern 100 a couple of years ago and Jamie said '' it was my first big win''. Good news indeed. 
19-06-2015, 07:16 PM
Find Reply
tigerted Offline

Threads: 6
(19-06-2015, 07:16 PM)tr2ble Wrote:
(19-06-2015, 11:34 AM)HammerHead Wrote: Whilst Jamie's condition is obviously very serious it all sounds quite positive.

I've just read on Ryan Farquars Facebook page that he went in to see Jamie today and he was mega, Ryan asked him what happened at the Southern 100 a couple of years ago and Jamie said '' it was my first big win''. Good news indeed. 

That is fantastic news indeed and fair play to Ryan for letting us all know.
19-06-2015, 07:58 PM
Find Reply
JAT Offline

Threads: 5
Good lad Jamie, we are all behind you.
19-06-2015, 08:27 PM
Find Reply
scaramanga Offline

that sounds very promising more than makes up for some bad news i got yesterday
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

19-06-2015, 10:02 PM
Find Reply
Carole Offline
Multi tasker

Please see my post under the fundraising section regarding Jamies' fund raising page.
Life's too short- live it to the max and enjoy yourselves
20-06-2015, 09:46 AM
Website Find Reply
scaramanga Offline

i seen the fundraiser yesterday on a triumph forum
http://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/showthre...?tid=20108
id rather there was a paypal link rather than just paying direct from your card i feel a bit safer using paypal on websites ive not used before

20-06-2015, 10:09 AM
Find Reply
Carole Offline
Multi tasker

(20-06-2015, 10:09 AM)scaramanga Wrote: i seen the fundraiser yesterday on a triumph forum
http://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/showthre...?tid=20108
id rather there was a paypal link rather than just paying direct from your card i feel a bit safer using paypal on websites ive not used before

The go fund me site is a reputable one with " proper" security Scaramanger so you should be fine. Its been used by quite a few injured racer fundraisers, cancer support etc I have donated to some of these with no issues. However I do know what you mean it is sometimes a worry if you've not used them before.
Regards,
Carole
Life's too short- live it to the max and enjoy yourselves
20-06-2015, 10:15 AM
Website Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Jamie Hamilton ‘making good progress’ says injured racer’s mother Helen

Injured road racer Jamie Hamilton’s mother has issued an encouraging update on the 24-year-old as he recovers in hospital in Liverpool following a serious crash at the Isle of Man TT.

The Ballyclare rider sustained serious head, arm and leg injuries after he crashed in the feature Senior TT race a week ago on the fast approach to the 11th Milestone at Burnside on the second lap.

The former Irish Supersport champion has been treated at the Aintree University Hospital ever since and was brought out of sedation earlier this week.

Hamilton, who joined Dungannon man John Burrows’ team for 2015, spent several days in a critical condition but has now been described as stable and his mother, Helen McComb, reports that her son has made good progress.

“I would like everyone to know that having watched and been with Jamie since his accident last Friday that Jamie has made good progress in the last day,” Ms McComb revealed in a Facebook post on Thursday evening.

“Myself, John Burrows, Rachel Burrows, Matty Dickson and Gary Agnew have had a rollercoaster the last six days, though fingers crossed Jamie is moving in the right direction.

“Myself and everyone involved with Jamie in the Cookstown/BE Racing team would like to thank everyone for their support, kind words and prayers.

“We have a long road ahead and when Jamie is ready for visitors I will let you all know.”

[Image: newletterlogo.jpg]
Kyle White

published -17:05
Friday 19 June 2015
20-06-2015, 12:20 PM
Website Find Reply
BetaRev3 Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0
(18-06-2015, 02:03 PM)Carole Wrote: Helen, Jamie's mother posted on Facebook this morning that Jamie has woken a bit, and today spoke to the nurses briefly. He knows who is there... I myself am so very happy to hear he is progressing, and wish him the very best for as speedy a recovery as is possible. Get well soon Lad... everyone's rooting for you.

Really good news.  Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery.
20-06-2015, 05:20 PM
Find Reply
BcakWeleher Offline
@markybiker

Threads: 3
(20-06-2015, 10:15 AM)Carole Wrote: The go fund me site is a reputable one with " proper" security Scaramanger so you should be fine. Its been used by quite a few injured racer fundraisers, cancer support etc I have donated to some of these with no issues. However I do know what you mean it is sometimes a worry if you've not used them before.
Regards,
Carole

Yep I have used it many times without problems.
  Beer2  Triumph Sprint ST.  The Empire Strikes Back!!
22-06-2015, 08:31 AM
Website Find Reply