Cut Off For Posting
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Cut Off For Posting
Due to the number of request I am seeing on the Forum related to a cut-off point for you guys to make postings, I will be closing access to this activity most likely around 21:00 tomorrow (Friday 19th June) evening.

I would like to add that I am really appreciative of all the positive posts of support that I have read on here over the past day or so, and believe me if I didn't feel the way that I do, I would be back up and running by now and saying "To hell with them", however I am totally wrung out with the stress of having to deal with the morons on a continual basis and I need a break away from this (for a while at least). I do have other things in my life that I need to attend to beyond this Forum.

Due to the support you have shown, please bear with me and allow me to have a break and think about what I may be able to do to bring this back to you all, but only if I can control the Forum in a  tighter managed fashion, eliminating ALL of the idiots and morons that have created this problem, that has led to me having to take the action I am taking.

By the way, the number of Banned persons (Spammers/Hackers and those who I have personally Banned), has now reached 17% of the total number of Registered people on the Forum. A little less than 1 in 6 of every application that is made, and that does not include the ones that I have completely removed from the database previously.

Many thanks to all of you for your support,

Malcolm.
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2015, 01:42 PM by Malcolm.)
18-06-2015, 01:30 PM
Website Find