Site Registrations
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Site Registrations
Please note that for the time being, I am not taking any more registrations to the Forums.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
18-06-2015, 10:33 PM
Website Find Reply
AOMR Racing Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Site Registrations
Hope your taking this time to reconsider Malcolm, plenty of support out there for you.

Maybe registrations in peoples names only, should be no problem in that.

Ken Davis
19-06-2015, 10:44 AM
Find Reply
canamant Offline

Threads: 1
Agreed

Anthony Stock
19-06-2015, 01:59 PM
Find Reply
Splashdown Offline

Threads: 32
Yes agreed +1
NickJ
19-06-2015, 02:14 PM
Find Reply
shipleymanx Offline

Threads: 30
(19-06-2015, 02:14 PM)Splashdown Wrote: Yes agreed +1
NickJ

Please keep it going malc, this is the only way we have to find things out. You only have to look at the thread re overalls etc, info like this can be invaluable and save a lot of money if we have a place to swop ideas. Any way to keep it going you have my support.  
19-06-2015, 02:51 PM
Find Reply
Superbike Offline

Anything that can be done to save this fantastic site count me in anything I can try and help with or support I'm in also.
Matt B.
19-06-2015, 03:42 PM
Find Reply
veefour Offline

Threads: 16
(19-06-2015, 10:44 AM)AOMR Racing Wrote: Hope your taking this time to reconsider Malcolm, plenty of support out there for you.

Maybe registrations in peoples names only, should be no problem in that.

Ken Davis

Agreed.

Dave Hicks.
Grey-haired riders don't get that way from pure luck.
19-06-2015, 03:53 PM
Find Reply
ericcane Offline
Perennial Contributor

Threads: 7
Hi Malcolm,I can't for a minute begin to imagine the amount of hassle you've had to put up with and totally respect the reasons behind your decision.
For people like myself who just use the forum to keep up with what's going on,it will certainly be missed.However as Shipley Manx pointed out,it's also an invaluable source of information for the guys who are actually going to race.
  People such as Kursaal Flyer,going to the MGP as a newcomer this year can come on here and benefit and learn from the experience of the ones who have been there and done it,such as Ken Davis and Anthony Stock amongst others and especially from Nick.It would be a shame to lose this because of a few idiots.
  I can't help on the technical side of it as my computer skills are limited to say the least(it took me about 3 days to figure out how to post a photo)but it would appear there are plenty of people willing to take a bit of the weight off you if necessary.
  Hoping you'll reconsider your decision,but if not,thanks for all your efforts and all the best for the future.

Eric Needham

19-06-2015, 05:45 PM
Find Reply
andyrsv Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0
A lot of good honest people use and view this forum without causing any problems for anyone, hope this can continue, you do a great job Malcolm.
Regards
Andy
19-06-2015, 06:35 PM
Find Reply
scaramanga Offline

Threads: 25
thank you malcolm for deciding to carry on
just read on the other thread youve had a change of heart
hope you get something sorted to stop the rot
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

proud to own and ride a british motorcycle  triumph daytona 675 Hehe
19-06-2015, 07:01 PM
Find Reply
c iom tt Offline

Threads: 16
Excellent news!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want something bad enough, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse
19-06-2015, 08:14 PM
Find Reply
Owl Man Offline

(19-06-2015, 05:45 PM)ericcane Wrote: Hi Malcolm,I can't for a minute begin to imagine the amount of hassle you've had to put up with and totally respect the reasons behind your decision.
For people like myself who just use the forum to keep up with what's going on,it will certainly be missed.However as Shipley Manx pointed out,it's also an invaluable source of information for the guys who are actually going to race.
  People such as Kursaal Flyer,going to the MGP as a newcomer this year can come on here and benefit and learn from the experience of the ones who have been there and done it,such as Ken Davis and Anthony Stock amongst others and especially from Nick.It would be a shame to lose this because of a few idiots.
  I can't help on the technical side of it as my computer skills are limited to say the least(it took me about 3 days to figure out how to post a photo)but it would appear there are plenty of people willing to take a bit of the weight off you if necessary.
  Hoping you'll reconsider your decision,but if not,thanks for all your efforts and all the best for the future.

Eric Needham

My thoughts too ericcane. Glad your not letting the B's grind you down Malcolm.
19-06-2015, 09:13 PM
Find Reply
boon345 Offline

Threads: 15
Great news thank you Malcolm
19-06-2015, 09:18 PM
Find Reply
serowmaster Offline

all us genuine posters are behind you on this

GETTING OLD IS MANDATORY FEELING OLD IS OPTIONAL smilie
19-06-2015, 10:18 PM
Find Reply
Steady the Edward Offline

Threads: 43
As others have said glad to hear the news Malcolm , just take your time getting it so that it WORKS for you
19-06-2015, 11:20 PM
Find Reply
matjaq Offline

Very pleased to hear that there is hope the forum will continue. Even whilst sat at St. Ninian's with radio TT on watching the Senior I still had this forum open for the race coverage (which was great) and fingers crossed I can do so next year. You do a great job Malcolm and I'd miss it and the contributions from the other genuine enthusiasts on here.

I refrained from saying so earlier because you'd be quite within your rights to close it down and I wouldn't blame you for it. I'm no expert in these things but how can we as forum members support you ? 

I know you don't want this to be a fee paid service (I'd happily subscribe) but what if we all chipped in as a one off to pay for an appropriate boffin to beef up the security etc?
20-06-2015, 05:20 AM
Find Reply
Saturno3 Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0
I 'came over' from the other site when it closed.  Was delighted that Malcolm accepted us all without question, but what then happened was was enough to drive Malcolm to close the Forum.  He is to be applauded for carrying on the Forum after initiating ways to stop what previously happened.  I don't often post, more an avid reader of what's happening and only post when I have something I feel strongly about.  Thank you Malcolm for all you have already done and for now continuing the fight against the misscreants.
Paul
20-06-2015, 06:30 AM
Find Reply
Alfie Noakes Offline
Administrator

Threads: 13
All good news and very much appreciated, thanks for all the efforts and time, great to be welcomed on here.

Best rgds Alfie - renamed Noakes decades ago by all my southern bike mates after the Derek and Clive sketch.
20-06-2015, 09:18 AM
Find Reply
-mo- Offline
Just Getting Started

Hi Malcolm-

Just a short note of support for you and your excellent forum. The vast majority of us here are behind you, I’m sure we’ll all do our little bit to help you get rid of those delinquents.
Maurice

Hi Mo,

Many thanks for your public support, I really appreciate that as I do all others who have posted similarly.

I see that the new Member Classification of "Probationer" is working, as per immediately beneath your Name (Top Left of the Post).

Achieve "X" number of posts with no problems being encountered and you "graduate".

This is the period where Moderators and members have the opportunity to record a Reputation Vote and a Warning Vote, that can decide total acceptability or otherwise, for continuing membership to the Forum.

Malcolm
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2015, 07:17 PM by Malcolm.)
20-06-2015, 07:01 PM
Find Reply
scaramanga Offline

Threads: 25
youve started something now malcolm
a ranking system for posters hope it dosnt turn out like facebook and a compation to see who is rasnked higher than others
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

proud to own and ride a british motorcycle  triumph daytona 675 Hehe
20-06-2015, 09:51 PM
Find Reply