Craig Ryding double MGP winner.....
Shitoffa Shovel Offline

Threads: 5
Craig Ryding double MGP winner.....
I have just found out that Craig Ryding (54) from Longton Nr Preston has passed away after a six year battle with Cancer, 
his claim to fame was his association with Eddie Roberts and various North West sponsors of that time but his finest moment was a double victory at the 1987 MGP riding Eddie's Kimoco machines to wins in the Lightweight and Junior Manx Grand prix. His second passion was football and went on to helping run many junior level football teams in the Preston area.

I personally knew Craig while he was supported by Ron Bromley on his own TZ 350 and at various times when riding an ex factory 250 Cotton both in the UK and on the Isle of Man.

Anyone wishing to attend his funeral it will be held at Charnock Richard crematorium on July 20th 2015 at 1pm, followed by a get together at Preston North End  football club to celebrate his life.

Regards,

Fritz....
It’s strange that men should take up crime when there are so many legal ways to be dishonest. …
14-07-2015, 01:15 AM
Find Reply
Revvin rich Offline

Threads: 71
RE: Craig Ryding double MGP winner.....
RIP Craig say hello to everybody up there my condolences to his family and friends.
14-07-2015, 03:35 PM
Find Reply
Splashdown Offline

Threads: 32
So sad. I knew the name, and I remember Eddie's connection, but I can't claim to have known him. But 54? That's well before his time. My sympathies go to his family.
14-07-2015, 05:52 PM
Find Reply
sticky Offline
Perennial Contributor

Threads: 39
That's sad to hear.  I saw his double - very good rider and appropriately named! 
14-07-2015, 06:25 PM
Website Find Reply