Irish Road Races
tigerted Offline

Threads: 6
Irish Road Races
Malcolm or indeed anyone I see that last year you managed to publicise the dates of the Irish road races and I was wondering whether it would be possible for you to do the same for 2016.
If you are too busy to then I understand and nearer the time I will try and obtain them myself. Hopefully that should not too difficult anyway.
It seems that for many years now I have promised myself to get over to Ireland to watch a race but I have instead managed to get a ferry ticket for the TT and given how expensive it is and the others costs there's never any money left for my other idea. So in 2016 there's no TT for me and I am looking forward to finally getting over to Ireland instead.
10-08-2015, 10:18 PM
Find Reply
maybolezx12r Offline

Threads: 28
RE: Irish Road Races
TigerTed the dates wont be released yet but the ones that are usually the same every year is Cookstown 100 which is always first on the calendar last weekend in April then Tandragee 100 first weekend in May and the North West 200 has released there dates which is now on there website this is always around then middle of May.17th rings a bell for 2016 race day.

Hope this helps

Paul

Mountain Marshal from 2013 Icon_biggrin
11-08-2015, 08:49 AM
Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
RE: Irish Road Races
As mentioned, it is somewhat early yet to be able to announce and post all of the Irish Race dates.

I normally try and do this towards the end of the year and then update the listing as and when I find out when the dates have been confirmed.

I will be doing the same for 2016 events (hopefully).
11-08-2015, 09:35 AM
Website Find Reply