IOMTTMA - AGM
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
IOMTTMA - AGM
[Image: ttmagif.gif]

Last night was the AGM of the IOM TT Marshals Association and the board for the next year is as follows.

Chairman - Robert Crane.
Vice Chairman - Frank Mitchell.
Treasurer - Alan Blaney.
Directors - David Cairns, Sam Hammonds, Brett Hammonds &Terry Holmes.

I would like to say a big thank you for all those that supported me during my 6 year term as Chairman,it was very much appreciated. I wish Robert every success in the role and I will be there to support and help him in any way that I can.

Onward and upward for Team Orange.

Terry Holmes
26-09-2015, 11:45 AM
Website Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
RE: IOMTTMA - AGM
[Image: ttmagif.gif]

Last week’s Marshals’ Association annual meeting saw changes at the top after chairman Terry Holmes failed to secure the backing of voters and was replaced by Robert Crane, who received 77 votes to Mr Holmes’ 12.

The new vice chairman for the association is Frank Mitchell who received 60 votes putting him comfortably ahead of Brett Hammonds, on 22.

Mr Holmes, who remains involved in the organisation, was philosophical about the outcome and said he was very happy to work alongside the new chairman and vice chairman.

‘I don’t foresee any problems. They are good people to work with and really that’s the idea of having an AGM, isn’t it,’ he said.

Mr Mitchell, a former Malew commissioner, said he was surprised by the result.

Change can be a positive thing but I don’t support change for the sake of it,’ he said.

‘Later in the week we will be getting together for a meeting and deciding if anything needs to change or needs to be done differently but we have not had a meeting as yet so we really don’t know what changes, if any will be made.’

The association needs a minimum of 550 marshals and welcomes new volunteers.

[Image: iomtodaynewlogo.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2015, 11:52 AM by Malcolm.)
01-10-2015, 11:51 AM
Website Find Reply