Andrew Reid.
SILJA Offline

Threads: 38
Andrew Reid.
I'm trying to get in contact with Andrew Reid who is the man who created the virtual images that the TT course knowledge is linking to. I was in contact with him in 2009 to get permission to link to his virtual (360° twisting) images and he was positive. Now I've found that the virtual pictures are not working anymore. The website where they were expired  the 3rd of September this year.  I know that Andrew was living in Ballaugh, Isle of Man about 10 years ago. That's all. The mail address we used for contact 2009 isn't working and I want to get in touch with him. Can someone help me to get contact with Andrew again, please? There is an A Reid in Santon in the phone directory for Isle of Man. Can that be the man? I hope he is well. Any information will be welcome. Link to some more about him:
http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepa...wReid.html
Don't be that optimistic! The light in the tunnel can be a train. Sad
(This post was last modified: 26-09-2015, 06:29 PM by SILJA.)
26-09-2015, 06:24 PM
Website Find Reply
SILJA Offline

RE: Andrew Reid.
As I can't find Andrew Reid, and no one else either, the links to the virtual images at the TT course knowledge are now removed. At the moment the links are pointing at something else. Sorry, no track of Andrew to ask him what happened. Thank you Andrew for some years of good cooperation. You made a great work.
26-10-2015, 10:35 AM
Website Find Reply
SILJA Offline

RE: Andrew Reid.
I'm happy to tell that Andrew Reid is found. I have contact via mail with him!
12-11-2015, 12:49 PM
Website Find Reply