BENNETTS SUZUKI SET FOR BRANDS BSB FINALE
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
BENNETTS SUZUKI SET FOR BRANDS BSB FINALE
[Image: bennettsuzukilogo.jpg]

The Bennetts Suzuki team is set for the British Superbike Championship finale this weekend, and after a season-best performance last time out at Silverstone, is looking to continue that form at Brands Hatch and end 2015 on a high.

Christian Iddon's fourth place at the previous round highlighted the progress the team has made in its first season with GSX-R1000 machinery, and despite missing out on the Showdown, both Iddon, Josh Waters and the entire Bennetts Suzuki team is just as motivated this weekend as they have been all season.

Christian Iddon:

"Silverstone was good to us and it was a good result, but there's more in the tank from us, and hopefully we can utilise that at Brands. I'm going into round 12 as motivated as I was for round one. There's still further we can go with the bike this season to get the maximum out of it and keep progressing, so we're not going there just to ride around, we're going to do a job. To be honest I'm gutted the season's coming to an end, but we'll be working hard to get the result Suzuki, Martin [Halsall] and everyone in the team deserves and end the season on a high."

Josh Waters:

"We've got three more races this season to do the best job we can and I'm looking forward to the weekend. We've had a tough year chasing some set-up issues but everyone is just as focussed this weekend as we ever have been, and hopefully we can start well on Friday and have three good races and a strong end to the year."

Martin Halsall - Team Owner:

"We're all a little bit disappointed the season's coming to an end to be honest. It's been a learning year but, despite our bad luck, we've made good progress, culminating in a great weekend at Silverstone. The goals haven't changed for this weekend. Everyone has still been working hard to keep improving the bikes further and to build on the progress made at the previous round. It's going to be tough but our aim now is the podium, and to make life as difficult as possible for those in the Showdown."

[Image: joshwatersleadsgroup.jpg]
Josh Waters
15-10-2015, 12:43 PM
Website Find Reply