11-TIME TT WINNER HUTCHINSON JOINS TYCO BMW
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
11-TIME TT WINNER HUTCHINSON JOINS TYCO BMW
[Image: HUTCHY-TYCO-1.jpg]

TAS Racing is delighted to announce that 11-time Isle of Man TT winner Ian Hutchinson will be joining Tyco BMW for a full on International Road Racing assault in 2016.

Hutchinson was back to his very best in 2015 with a hat-trick of wins at the Isle of Man TT and is now looking forward to teaming up with Tyco BMW, where he will ride BMW Motorrad S1000RR Superbike and Superstock machinery next season.

Hutchinson said:

“We’ve been in negotiations for a couple of months, but I’ve always been serious about coming to the Tyco BMW team for next year. I’m really looking forward to getting going now with them in 2016.

He added:

“After pretty much four years away from the sport I now need a bit of consistency. BMW is a huge brand and along with Philip Neill at TAS, they have shown how much they want to be involved with me for next season. That enthusiasm sold it to me and with direct support from BMW Motorrad it was hard to turn them down.”

Tyco BMW Team Manager Philip Neill added:

“Hutchy was undoubtedly the dominant force at this year’s TT. So to sign him up for 2016 is hopefully a big enough statement from BMW Motorrad, TAS Racing and our leading team partners Tyco Security Products, as to our aspirations for next season.

“We’ve talked about working together previously and it didn’t quite come to fruition, but I think we’ve joined forces at the best possible time. I believe Ian can add to his International Road Racing success next season on BMW Motorrad machinery with the support of TAS Racing.”

Hutchinson is also scheduled to ride BMW Motorrad S1000RR machinery next season for Tyco BMW in the Pirelli National Superstock 1000cc series, which will keep him sharp for his International Road Racing campaign.

[Image: tycobmwlogo.jpg]

Tweeted at approx 11:00hrs on the 21st.

Tyco BMW @TycoBMW

A lot of unsubstantiated speculation about Guy Martin recently - if and when there is a change of circumstances we will let you all know
21-10-2015, 11:45 AM
Website Find Reply
bambam Offline

Threads: 6
RE: 11-TIME TT WINNER HUTCHINSON JOINS TYCO BMW
Savage partnership there.cant wait to see it all happen.
21-10-2015, 12:18 PM
Find Reply
BRADDAN OAK Offline

Threads: 21
Good luck to Hutchy, what a line up next year, J Mc- Honda, ANSTEY- Padgett, Hutchy- Tyco, MD,?.
cannot . wait till next year.

21-10-2015, 06:27 PM
Find Reply
Superbike Offline

Threads: 4
Good luck to Hutchy I'm sure this will be a great partnership. Who will be he's team mate is the question now?.
22-10-2015, 03:56 AM
Find Reply