Dean Harrison joins Silicone Engineering Racing
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Dean Harrison joins Silicone Engineering Racing
[Image: deanosignswithsilicone.jpg]

Dean Harrison's switch back to Kawasaki machinery for 2016 has been confirmed with the Bradford rider teaming up with Paul Iddon's Silicone Engineering Racing outfit.

Harrison, who was released from his contract with Northern Ireland team Mar-Train Racing after a year on Yamaha's new YZF-R1 Superbike, will compete at the North West 200, Isle of Man TT and Ulster Grand Prix on the new Kawasaki ZX-10R.

“As soon as I met Paul and the rest of the team and saw the set-up from the bike preparation to the calibre of the other riders and their knowledge, I knew it was a great opportunity to join a team on the up,” said Harrison.

“The flexibility of how the team is run was another plus for me as I can really have an influence on key decisions on the bike, which I believe will take me to greater levels and hopefully bring success to the team.”

Harrison, whose victory in the Gold Cup meeting at Scarborough in September was the standout result of his season on the Mar-Train Yamaha, has already tasted success at the TT after winning the Lightweight race in 2014.

He also impressed on the Kawasaki ZX-10R with an excellent ride to second place in the Superstock TT in 2014 behind Michael Dunlop and will be confident of showing his true colours again next year on the Mountain Course after a low-key year for the 26-year-old.

[Image: siliconelogo.jpg]
02-11-2015, 09:35 PM
Website Find Reply