Petrux and Scott respectively 11th and 13th after Valencia official test
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Petrux and Scott respectively 11th and 13th after Valencia official test
[Image: octopramaclogo.jpg]
At the end of the official test at Valencia Circuit is the time to make an assessment with Danilo Petrucci and Scott Redding about the feeling with the Ducati Desmosedici GP branded OCTO Pramac Racing Team and already set entirely on the new configuration in 2016.

The rider from Terni has been among the most active (62 laps, only Smith lapped more: 71) and the satisfaction of having exploited the last run setting a laptime of 1'31.717 just 23 milliseconds from the Top 10.

In his first first approch with the new Ducati, Scott had the merit to finish 54 laps without making mistakes that could slow the development of the bike. The laptime of 1'31.901 (with a top speed of 324.4) earned him 13th position in the first test of the new adventure with OCTO Pramac Racing.

11th - Danilo Petrucci - OCTO Pramac Racing #9

We used these two testing days to gain confidence, without looking much at the laptime. To go with new tires and push immediately hard is not easy. For me everything is new: bike, tires, electronics. It was a very big leap. The team has already done a great job in these two days even if we have to do many kilometers since we are a bit far from where we want to be. I must admit to be a bit tired but I confess that I would want to get back to the track tomorrow. That's why we go to Jerez with the determination to make further progress.

13th - Scott Redding - OCTO Pramac Racing #45

I'm very happy for these first two days as I begun a new adventure. We worked mainly to find the right feeling, especially on the front, and not to score the quickest time. The first time you get on a new bike is important to have a good feeling and I felt immediately confortable. Then I have already established an excellent relationship with all the team. I look forward to going to Jerez to make further improvements.  

[Image: scottreddingvalenciatest.jpg]
Scott Redding testing at Valencia
12-11-2015, 12:58 PM
Website Find Reply