Dixon and Collier continue Tsingtao MV Agusta test campaign
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Dixon and Collier continue Tsingtao MV Agusta test campaign
[Image: tsingtaopromo1.jpg]

The Tsingtao MV Agusta pairing of Jake Dixon and Joe Collier have kicked off their pre-season testing at Cartagena in Spain ahead of the 2016 Dickies British Supersport Championship.

The team completed the opening two days on track as the pair both adapted to the Italian machinery alongside the World Championship team, with both riders feeling positive about their initial pace as they continue their preparations for the opening round at Silverstone in April.

Dixon said:

"Today has been a really good day for the Tsingtao MV Agusta team. We have tried and tested a lot and the team worked really well with the factory team and they were so helpful and I can't thank everyone enough. We all have gelled really well and it has been a fantastic test; we were on the pace with Cluzel and Zanetti [World Supersport] and that is always a bonus when you are on pace with the world boys as they are who you want to gauge yourself against."

Collier said:

"I have had a really good day two and have been learning a lot from the other guys on the MVs out here and with K-Tech especially, which has helped me a lot. I hope it is dry again tomorrow, but if not we are back here in March again, but the team and the bike have been great. It has taken me a little bit of getting used to, but a new bike will so I am happy."

[Image: bsblogo.jpg]
14-01-2016, 07:31 PM
Website Find Reply