Buchan launches 2016 season with Lloyds British MotoRapido Ducati at Portimao test
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Buchan launches 2016 season with Lloyds British MotoRapido Ducati at Portimao test
[Image: dbuchanportimao.jpg]

Danny Buchan opened his 2016 programme with a positive first day on track with the Lloyds British Moto Rapido Ducati team as the 22-year-old joined the official Ducati test at Portimao.

The Essex contender was able to clock up the laps at the Portuguese circuit, learning the track before utilising the opening day to work on various strategies before returning to the circuit tomorrow for the final sessions.

Buchan said:

"It has been a really good day and I have managed to do a lot of laps on the Lloyds British Moto Rapido Ducati here at Portimao - we have completed nearly 350km today which has been good for me to get a lot of riding in and I now know my way around the circuit!

"It has gone really well and we have tested a lot of engine braking strategies and fine tuning the fuelling and we have done some work on tyre longevity and has a lot of fun. It feels great to be back on the race bike and I can't wait for tomorrow."

[Image: bsblogo.jpg]
23-01-2016, 01:52 PM
Website Find Reply