The Ultimate TT map
kilbil Offline

Threads: 13
The Ultimate TT map
Found this on Steves sidecar forum.

It is called The Ultimate TT map https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid...LFpI0Z_m-A 
10-02-2016, 12:30 PM
Find Reply
SILJA Offline

Threads: 38
RE: The Ultimate TT map
May I tell that a big part of the information is "stolen" and an exact copy of the texts put together by me at the TT course knowledge? Check yourselfs!
I'm curios who published this map from the beginning. I have tried to find out but it is still a secret for me... Someone who knows anything about it???
Don't be that optimistic! The light in the tunnel can be a train. Sad
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2016, 05:26 PM by SILJA.)
10-02-2016, 05:21 PM
Website Find Reply
DBD 34 Offline

Threads: 20
"Stolen" is a bit strong as I wonder where you got your information from for your blog in the first place.
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2016, 01:19 PM by Malcolm.)
10-02-2016, 10:28 PM
Find Reply
Splashdown Offline

Threads: 32
Silja may have used the wrong word with "stolen", but I can imagine how he feels.
Silja is a massive fan of the TT, and I realise that he must have put in an awful lot of work on TT course places and names. He will feel extremely frustrated.
Plagiarism is probably the correct word.
11-02-2016, 11:09 AM
Find Reply
SILJA Offline

Threads: 38
DBD 34! There is a reason why I put the word stolen between "-marks. That's because I don't find it stolen but for sure copied word for word. The information on my blog comes from the knowledge from +150 members of the "old" forum who competed with their knowledge there. BUT...I've put it together and as it is written on my blog is my own words. Of course there will never be a copyright on knowledge! I'm a journalist and I know quite a lot about copyright. 

The secret creator of the ultimate map could have sort the problem in a very simple way. For example write that the information at the ultimate map comes from many members at the iomtt.com forum. The knowledge that was put together by me. (That's what I call credit). I never was asked for permission to copy my own written texts. As well I never was informed that my texts should be published as facts without any info about the sources for what's written at the ultimate map. On a simple information or a question if it was OK to use the texts I had of course been positive. As it is now, is not satisfying! Hundreds of hours work published somewhere else without telling the source for the texts! I had a plan from the beginning to mention all the names of all the competitors at the knowledge thread at iomtt.com but after discussions on that thread we decided to see all of us as a group who had worked together.

COME ON YOU SECRET EDITOR! Tell your readers your sorces!

DBD 34 wrote:
"Stolen" is a bit strong as I wonder where you got your information from for your blog in the first place. (By this above I believe that your question is answered.)
Don't be that optimistic! The light in the tunnel can be a train. Sad
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2016, 01:20 PM by Malcolm.)
11-02-2016, 12:44 PM
Website Find Reply
Moderator2 Offline

Threads: 0
Malcolm has since edited DBD34's post to make it a little less aggressive, so let's not return fire in the heat of the moment and create a potential fall out, thanks.
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2016, 05:15 PM by Moderator2.)
11-02-2016, 05:12 PM
Find Reply