Steam Packet - TT Bookings Payment
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Steam Packet - TT Bookings Payment
Taken from the Steam Packet website:

TT DEPOSIT BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS

This is a non-refundable and non-transferable deposit only booking on which the deposit charge will be £50/€60 for ANY vehicle type and £10/€12 for foot passenger travel. You will be notified of your total fare by the end of January in the year of travel. You should contact us if you have not received this by mid February. 

Your remaining balance must be received by the end of February in the year of travel. 

If payment is not received, then your booking will be cancelled and you will lose your non-refundable and non-transferable deposit.

Provisional sailing times and dates: We cannot guarantee that this will be the actual sailing time or date due to vessel availability and port slot restrictions, but we will do our utmost to minimise disruption.

Provisional ports of departure and vessels: We cannot guarantee that the vessel or port of departure will be the same due to vessel availability and slot times.

TT non-refundable and non-transferable deposit bookings are also subject to the Company's general Terms and Conditions and also Conditions of Carriage.

In the event of a conflict between the Company's general Terms and Conditions and the TT Deposit Booking Terms and Conditions, the TT Deposit Booking Terms and Conditions will apply.

If you require any further information which is not available on the website, please contact our Reservations Team on 661661 (IOM), 08722 992 992* (UK) or 0044 8722 992 992* (ROI & outside UK).
19-02-2016, 12:09 PM
Website Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
RE: Steam Packet - TT Bookings Payment
LAST WARNING

If you have made a booking for this years TT with the Steam Packet using their TTDeposit Scheme, and have NOT yet paid for it, you have until Friday the 26th February to make that payment.

Please make your payment as soon as possible and do not leave it until the last minute as the telephone lines are sure to be extremely busy on Friday.

Any unpaid bookings will be cancelled and then released back into the reservations system at 08:30 on Monday, 7th March.

Due to the increasing popularity of the TT it is anticipated that fewer places than normal will be in the resale programme.
25-02-2016, 11:32 AM
Website Find Reply
c iom tt Offline

Threads: 16
Thsi is going to catch a few people out.
It use to be payment by the end of Feb, i.e. 28th. With this being a leap year, that means they have brought the payment date forward by 3 days.
They will sell all the sailings they have, i wonder how many extra £50.00 deposits they will bank?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want something bad enough, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse
25-02-2016, 02:06 PM
Find Reply
Azman Offline

Threads: 5
Thx for the reminder.......Managed to settle balance and change my booking this morning. Still no where to sleep though.....but.... It'll be fine!

"Its turned out quite nice ....." Beer2
Riggsy
27-02-2016, 08:33 AM
Find Reply
Dingocooke Offline

Threads: 1
(25-02-2016, 02:06 PM)c iom tt Wrote: Thsi is going to catch a few people out.
It use to be payment by the end of Feb, i.e. 28th. With this being a leap year, that means they have brought the payment date forward by 3 days.
They will sell all the sailings they have, i wonder how many extra £50.00 deposits they will bank?

I got my payment reminder in december, being a forgetful soul, to avoid forgetting it, i paid it there and then!! Not long now...
23-03-2016, 11:20 PM
Find Reply