BRIDEWELL AND KIYONARI COMPLETE FIRST LAPS WITH BENNETTS SUZUKI
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
BRIDEWELL AND KIYONARI COMPLETE FIRST LAPS WITH BENNETTS SUZUKI
[Image: bennettsuzukilogo.jpg]

Tommy Bridewell and Ryuichi Kiyonari completed their first laps onboard their Bennetts Suzuki GSX-R1000s at the weekend, as they got preparations underway for the 2016 MCE British Superbike Championship at a shakedown test at a damp Brands Hatch.

The test gave the team's two new recruits chance to get comfortable with the GSX-Rs they will race when the new season gets underway in April, and get familiar with the Bennetts Suzuki team.

Despite the damp conditions, the team completed a number of laps and got an understanding of the rider's initial impressions, and will now pack up and prepare for tests at Cartagena and Guadix in Spain next month.

Tommy Bridewell said, 

"I've been really looking forward to riding my new Suzuki, and it was good to spend some time with the team and start preparations for 2016. The conditions weren't great, but it gave us a chance to ride the bike, get a feel for things, and tick off a few bits and pieces, which means when we roll out of pitlane in Spain next month we can really get down to work."

[Image: tommybridewell1.jpg]

Ryuichi Kiyonari added,

"It's good to be back in the UK and it was good to start working with the team. The GSX-R is a good bike and I'm excited to get to Spain and work on getting everything ready for the start of the season."

[Image: kiyo1.jpg]

Team Owner Martin Halsall commented,

"Despite it being damp and horrible, it was good to see the guys back in the garages and really exciting to see Tommy and Kiyo get their first laps in on our bikes. It wasn't a day for chasing lap times or perfecting setup, but a day for everyone to get together, and really get back into the swing of things before the work really starts in Spain.”

[Image: tommybridewell2.jpg]

[Image: kiyo2.jpg]
22-02-2016, 12:17 PM
Website Find Reply