TT programme?
JAT Offline

Threads: 5
TT programme?
Does anyone know when the programme is on sale in WHSmith's? I popped in there today but no joy, I always get excited when I buy it as it means the TT is imminent!! Cheers
15-05-2017, 07:39 PM
Find Reply
HammerHead Offline

Threads: 23
RE: TT programme?
I think yesterday (15th) was the official release date, although mine came in the post on Saturday.

When I've bought it in WHS in the past they've been pretty quick onto the shelves, one year I even saw them there before my official online order arrived in the post!

"There is nothing so momentary as a sporting achievement, and nothing so lasting as the memory of it."
16-05-2017, 11:22 AM
Find Reply
c iom tt Offline

Threads: 16
Just been to my local WHS and still no program or Island Racer. They are normally out by now.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want something bad enough, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse
20-05-2017, 12:31 PM
Find Reply
Raynetjr Offline

Threads: 6
Programmes were for sale in Lisburn today so they are out - has WH Smith's fallen out with DED too?
20-05-2017, 02:29 PM
Find Reply
Raynetjr Offline

Threads: 6
Just bought mine - no Dunlop front covers available (nothing against Hutchy, just surprised that a major store in NI hadn't been supplied with the local cover) - the staff said there had been complaints so not sure what's happening...
20-05-2017, 05:22 PM
Find Reply
JAT Offline

Threads: 5
I picked mine up yesterday in WHS's, they weren't on display so I asked a staff member if they had them. She said they were keeping them out back as a lot were stolen in the past, they also only had the Hutchy cover as I wanted the Micky D one. She also said how expensive they were but I told her the racing is free(sort of) so really a bargain.
20-05-2017, 08:24 PM
Find Reply
c iom tt Offline

Threads: 16
I have just picked up a copy of both the programe and Island Racer from WHS Bottle Strand.
No Dunlop ones on the shelf!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want something bad enough, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse
22-05-2017, 01:19 PM
Find Reply