New Title Sponsor for Sidecar Championship Race
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
New Title Sponsor for Sidecar Championship Race
[Image: s100hdr2018.jpg]

Southern 100 Racing is delighted to announce that Daryl Blake Construction Ltd of Port St Mary are to be the new headline Race Sponsor for the Southern 100 Sidecar Championship Race.

Sidecars were first raced on the 4.25-mile Colas Billown Course in 1962 and over the years those watching have witnessed many close and no-holds barred racing between the crème de-la creme of the sidecar crews, many of which have been or become TT, British and World champions.

[Image: darylblakelogo.jpg]

Director, Daryl Blake said: 

‘Having spent years sat on the hedges watching the Southern 100, it is fantastic to have the privilege of being involved and especially with the sidecars which I have a close affinity with.

‘It is good to be able to put something into the sport that has brought me and my mates much enjoyment and friendship over the years and I wish the Southern 100 organisers further success with the race.’

Race Secretary, George Peach; 

‘It is great to be able to welcome yet another well-established Manx Company into the Southern 100 Racing fold.

‘Daryl has been wanting to become involved with the July races for a while and took the opportunity to become involved at the first chance available, which we are very appreciative of and look forward to the relationship continuing.
(This post was last modified: 17-02-2018, 01:15 PM by Malcolm.)
17-02-2018, 01:13 PM
Website Find Reply