Team Benjie Racing at the Pre-TT
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Team Benjie Racing at the Pre-TT
[Image: teambenjie.jpg]

Think you can safely say, That was a good weekend done for Team Benjie Racing.

Both James Smith and the bike back in one piece, With a little bonus for him as well, in the form of a very nice trophy,

Many thanks from us here to everyone that made it happen,  And thank you all for your ongoing support,

Think the next meeting is on the Airfield 23rd June, all being well the CBR 600 will be out as well in the capable hands of James Smith.

[Image: teambenjie1.jpg]

James Smith is with Stephanie Gaines.

Massive thanks to a few people for success this weekend, getting 11th place in our race and best newcomer in the PreTT classic races.

Many thanks to Mike Cain, Davey Gravy Cain, Dave Redmayne and family, Stephanie Gaines and my parents Graham Smith and Wendy Smith.

Cheers folks.

--- / ---

Mike Cain

Many Thanks to the Billy Redmayne trust for there help out with James

[Image: teambenjie2.jpg]

James Smith

Big thanks to Dave Redmayne and the family at the Billy Redmayne Memorial fund charity helping out, up and coming riders.

Great to be sporting their stickers on the bike and helmet! Take a trip up to Ramsey to check out their cafe!

For all road racing fans it would be great to see as many people at their fundraiser on the 19th of August! Just £10 per person for a great cause and a great night. Put it in the diary folks!

--- / ---

Mike Cain

On behalf of all at Team Benjie, We have been very sorry to hear the Sad News about Dan Kneen, A great talent that could have gone on to so much greater things.

With myself knowing the family for so long, my heart goes out to them, And we are all thinking off you, Dan you were a Champ in the making, Rest in peace Smiley

R.I.P. Dan and God Speed.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2018, 03:04 PM by Malcolm.)
02-06-2018, 12:03 PM
Website Find Reply