Thursday Afternoon Practice – Help Needed
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
[Image: ttmalogo.jpg]

Thursday afternoon emergency practice: More marshals urgently needed

Due to the terrible weather so far, the emergency afternoon practice this Thursday (23 August) will go ahead.

If you are available to help marshal the afternoon practice please let us know as soon as possible. Roads will close at 12.30 & will be open by 4.30pm.

Experienced marshals:

Please go online & sign-on on now (link here) & call in to the TTMA office from 9am Wednesday to collect your pack.

Already signed-on ?

Please let your DSM/CSM know ASAP if you are now available to marshal the Thursday afternoon session.

New marshals:

You are very welcome to join us. Please register your details online now (link here) & call in to the TTMA office behind the Grandstand
from 9am Wednesday to sign-on & collect your pack.

Times for Thursday (23 August) practices:

Thursday afternoon: Roads will close at 12.30 & will open by 4.30pm
Thursday evening: Roads will close at 6pm as usual
22-08-2018, 02:26 PM
Website Find Reply
bsa499 Offline

Threads: 48
RE: Thursday Afternoon Practice – Help Needed
My wife and I will be flying to the Island tomorrow and we'll be marshalling in both Thursday sessions. The situation for the competitors, particularly the classic competitors, must be really stressful at the moment and we're happy to help, but it does remind me of 'the good old days' when practice wasn't the problem it is now. We first competed at the MGP in 1993 when morning practice was still in operation and the Thursday session was a long one, as it will be tomorrow. I hope for everyone's sake that from now the practice and races go ahead as planned.
22-08-2018, 03:57 PM
Find Reply