DALEY MATHISON COMPLETES HIS 2019 LINE UP WITH WH RACING
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
DALEY MATHISON COMPLETES HIS 2019 LINE UP WITH WH RACING
[Image: DaleyMathison1.jpg]

Daley Mathison has today announced that he will ride for WH Racing in the RL360 Superstock, Monster Energy Supersport, and Bennetts Lightweight classes, alongside his rides in the RST Superbike and PokerStars Senior Races with the Penz13.com team, for the 2019 Isle of Man TT Races fuelled by Monster Energy.

Mathison announced he would ride for Rico Penzkofer’s Penz13 team in the blue-riband classes earlier in the year, but the 27-year old had yet to confirm his plans for the remaining classes. Meanwhile, the WH Racing team made the shock announcement in January that they had parted company with youngster, Joey Thompson. Today’s announcement sees the team fill the vacant seats on their competitive Superstock, Supersport, and Lightweight machinery.

By also continuing with the University of Nottingham Team in the SES TT Zero Race for a fourth successive year, Mathison is set to compete in every solo class at TT 2019, and is looking forward to an extremely busy season ahead of him.

Daley said:

“I’m absolutely overwhelmed with excitement as I look towards the new season. I’m in the best position I’ve ever been in, with two fantastic rides with Penz13 and WH Racing in Partnership with Dynobike. Both teams will complement each other, which will result in maximum track time for me- something I think will bring on my riding and fill me with the confidence I need to succeed, and achieve my goals.”

Stephen Watson of WH Racing said:

“We’re delighted to confirm Daley will join us for the 2019 season in the Superstock, Supersport and Supertwin classes. We know he’ll gel well with the guys and we’re very proud to have a TT podium finisher in our team!”

Jake Holliday of WH Racing added:

“We’re really looking forward to working with Daley and can’t wait to get our campaign underway. We’d like to say a huge thanks to all of our sponsors and partners for making this venture possible.”

Tickets for the 2019 events are now on sale via the Official iomttraces.com website including Official Grandstand Tickets, VIP Hospitality Experiences, and Official Entertainment Events.

Image courtesy of GTH PicSnaps

[Image: TT2019hdr.jpg]
20-02-2019, 03:45 PM
Website Find Reply