Campervan Space
alison g Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 1
Campervan Space
Me and my hubby are looking for a place to park our campervan for 7 nights from Friday 31st May.  An electric hook up would be great but not completely essential, somewhere to dispose of waste as well.  It is only a 2 berth and we have a small trailer on the back.  All the usual campsites are full.  Can anyone help please?  thank you.
12-03-2019, 02:11 PM
Find Reply
Tiger1050 Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0
RE: Campervan Space
(12-03-2019, 02:11 PM)alison g Wrote: Me and my hubby are looking for a place to park our campervan for 7 nights from Friday 31st May.  An electric hook up would be great but not completely essential, somewhere to dispose of waste as well.  It is only a 2 berth and we have a small trailer on the back.  All the usual campsites are full.  Can anyone help please?  thank you.

Have you looked at the Claddagh site which is just off the course at Sulby Crossroads?
£16 for a full season,a bit basic,loo's,chemical toilet disposal point.
You get a permit from Ramsey Town Council.
12-03-2019, 07:56 PM
Find Reply
Chrisp955 Offline

Threads: 21
What's the campsite opposite the Liverpool Arms. On the road out to laxy. There always looks like there is space there when I ride past. Might be worth a look
13-03-2019, 10:06 AM
Find Reply
sidewaysid Offline

Threads: 0
(12-03-2019, 02:11 PM)alison g Wrote: Me and my hubby are looking for a place to park our campervan for 7 nights from Friday 31st May.  An electric hook up would be great but not completely essential, somewhere to dispose of waste as well.  It is only a 2 berth and we have a small trailer on the back.  All the usual campsites are full.  Can anyone help please?  thank you.
Alison
I stop up North on Rue Point, they allow campervans and decent people no fires etc, you need a permit from the fisheries dept, but i was on there 4 years before i discovered this, it's like telly tubbies land short grass, but nothing there apart from the wildlife.
11-05-2019, 11:02 AM
Find Reply