Dickies British Supersport title fight heads to Scotland
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Dickies British Supersport title fight heads to Scotland
[Image: Seeley&KennedypreKnockhill.jpg]

The Dickies British Supersport Championship is back in action this weekend at Knockhill as the title fight continues between Alastair Seeley and Jack Kennedy after the pair duelled last time out at Brands Hatch, sharing the victories.

As the Championship reaches Knockhill it is Seeley who has a 30 point margin at the top of the standings for EHA Racing Yamaha, with defending champion Kennedy leading the Integro Yamaha charge just ahead of teammate Brad Jones.

Kennedy, who failed to score points at Donington Park after a crash left him sidelined with a wrist injury said: “I’m looking forward to getting back racing obviously. Knockhill is a favoured track of mine as it reminds me of Mondello where I grew up racing. I did the double there last year so the aim will be to do the same again, my wrist has improved with the extra healing time so I can’t wait to get out on Friday morning.”

Harry Truelove had another fourth place at Brands Hatch which sees him hold fourth in the overall standings for the Truelove Property & Construction Yamaha team, narrowly ahead of Richard Kerr and Ben Wilson who continues to edge closer to his podium return.

Dickies British Supersport Championship standings:

1.Alastair Seeley (EHA Racing Yamaha) 178
2.Jack Kennedy (Integro Yamaha) 145
3.Brad Jones (Integro Yamaha) 132
4.Harry Truelove (Truelove Property & Construction Yamaha) 79
5.Richard Kerr (Campbell Motor Sport Triumph) 68
6.Ben Wilson (Gearlink Kawasaki) 67

[Image: bsblogo.jpg]
27-06-2019, 03:07 PM
Website Find Reply
BrianW Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Dickies British Supersport title fight heads to Scotland
Don't forget the GP2 class, growing all the time and my rider Jamie Perrin #75 is in second place Smile
29-06-2019, 08:06 PM
Find Reply