wilson craig rip
scaramanga Offline

Threads: 25
wilson craig rip
reading brief reports that Wilson has passed away suddenly today 
always found him a very pleasant and cheerfull bloke 
and his bikes were always well turned out
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

proud to own and ride a british motorcycle  triumph daytona 675 Hehe
04-09-2019, 09:47 PM
Find Reply
AntG Offline

Threads: 3
RE: wilson craig rip
Very sad news, Wilson put a lot into road racing and supported a lot of very good riders such as Cameron Donald, William Dunlop, Guy Martin and Keith Amor. He'll be sorely missed.
04-09-2019, 10:07 PM
Find Reply
Revvin rich Offline

Threads: 70
Very sad news i saw him at this years TT in the works Honda tent helping out he came across as a very pleasant man. RIP.
05-09-2019, 07:38 AM
Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
[Image: WilsonCraigRIP.jpg]
Northern Ireland race team owner Wilson Craig with William Dunlop (right) and Cameron Donald.
Picture: Pacemaker Press.

Northern Ireland race team owner Wilson Craig passes away

Well-known Northern Ireland road racing team owner Wilson Craig has sadly passed away.

The Co. Londonderry businessman worked with some of the biggest names in the sport, including Guy Martin, William Dunlop, Cameron Donald, Keith Amor, Jamie Hamilton, Derek McGee, David Johnson and short circuit star Marshall Neill.

His son confirmed the news in a Facebook post on Wednesday.

He said:

“It is with the deepest sadness that I must announce the passing of my father, Wilson Craig, this morning. The suddenness of this event has left our family both heartbroken and lost.

“He will be remembered as a kind, gentle and generous man, with a passion for motorcycle racing that never dimmed. The sport brought him so much happiness over the years, and we hope that his involvement in the community was able to share some of this joy. His family love him, and miss him terribly.”

[Image: newletterlogo.jpg]
05-09-2019, 11:21 AM
Website Find Reply
numptydad Offline

Threads: 6
How very sad, as mentioned his bikes were so beautifully turned out, and I have missed seeing them in TV reports recently.
06-09-2019, 08:36 PM
Find Reply