Hind Targets Oliver's Mount Debut with Team ILR
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Hind Targets Oliver's Mount Debut with Team ILR
[Image: teamILRlogo.jpg]

Team ILR can confirm that Jim Hind will also make his debut at Oliver's Mount in addition to the Isle of Man TT races as the countdown to the 2020 road race season continues.

The young rising star recently met with Team ILR boss Ian Lougher, and he has signed up for the returning Spring Cup meeting on the 18th-19th of April, which will have the distinction of not only being the first UK road race of 2020 but also the new decade, and the 19 year old is also lining up an appearance at the popular end of season Gold Cup meeting at the historic North Yorkshire circuit.

For the Spring Cup at Scarborough, Jim will be on one of the Team ILR - Mark Coverdale Patons along with his own TZ250 Yamaha and possibly his 600, and the meeting will provide him with an opportunity to hone his race sharpness after the winter lay-off, as he builds towards his first appearance at the TT races five weeks later.

Hind will have the perfect man to ask for Oliver's Mount advice in Lougher, and the most successful rider ever around Oliver's Mount will also take in the Spring Cup where he too will compete on one of the team's Patons.

[Image: HindwithteamILR.jpg]
Jim Hind. - Photo: Peter Callister

Team ILR owner-manager Ian Lougher ~

"I'm delighted to have the opportunity to work with Jim Hind, a young rider who came to my attention at the 2019 Manx GP where he impressed me with not only his obvious ability but also his calm, unassuming nature and hard work ethic, traits that I look for in our team's riders.

At Team ILR we are known for supporting, nurturing and developing young talent, and Jim fits in with our team ethos perfectly.

As always, we will give him 100% support in the next natural progression of his career."

Jim Hind ~

"I'm really excited to be linking up with Ian Lougher and Team ILR in 2020.

To work alongside someone of Ian's standing in the sport is an incredible opportunity and one that I know will take my racing to another level in terms of what I will learn from him.

I can't wait for the season to start!"

12-02-2020, 11:28 PM
Website Find Reply