1984 TT entry lists?
koala27 Offline

Threads: 3
1984 TT entry lists?
Hi

My first post and I'm asking for help - sorry!

1984 was my one & only visit to the TT. I had a great time and I took quite a few pics while I was there. All these years later and now I'm trying to scan them in and digitise the negatives. I now realise that while I recognise some of the bikes & riders, there's quite a few for which I don't have a clue! I just have a picture of (for example) bike no 39 - no idea of rider or machine!

I wondered if there's anyone out there who's got the entry list (i.e. Race vs rider vs race number) from that year? Particularly for the Senior, but the other events as well would be even better?

The iomtt site has the results for all the races in 1984, but it doesn't tell me the bike numbers, just the name and machine. All I've got in the picture is a number.

Just to confirm - I'm not a professional photographer and I don't plan to sell any of the resulting pics. In fact I'm quite happy to post them for free on this site once done, alhtough frankly some of them are a bit rubbish!

Grateful for any assistance
25-04-2020, 01:42 PM
Find Reply
Moderator2 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: 1984 TT entry lists?
Pop a few up on here, there is a vast pool of knowledge among forum members, it will give them something to do, particularly at the moment, and I'm pretty sure a good few of your photos will be ID'd in no time.
25-04-2020, 05:30 PM
Find Reply
koala27 Offline

Threads: 3
RE: 1984 TT entry lists?
Thanks for that - good idea. I've started a separate thread with an appropriate title to do just that.

Cheers
05-05-2020, 10:54 PM
Find Reply