old tt pics
stellastey Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 2
old tt pics
Hi there im a new member to the forums,my dad was obsessed with bike racing and loved the TT above everything,sadly he died a few years ago and i found 100's of old slides (pics) of bike racing from the years (the earliest ive found is 1973) ,ive just got round to converting them and would like to post them somewhere where they will be appraciated and id also like any info on any of them.

Im not a fan of bike racing it was my dads thing,so any info on any of them would be greatly appreciated names,dates,locations etc.

is there a place on the forums to post pics or can i post them anywhere,could someone let me know before i post them as i dont wanna break the rules and get banned on my first day :Smile
thanks
stey
04-10-2020, 07:36 PM
Find Reply
ago/mh1967 Offline

Threads: 3
RE: old tt pics
(04-10-2020, 07:36 PM)stellastey Wrote: Hi there im a new member to the forums,my dad was obsessed with bike racing and loved the TT above everything,sadly he died a few years ago and i found 100's of old slides (pics) of bike racing from the years (the earliest ive found is 1973) ,ive just got round to converting them and would like to post them somewhere where they will be appraciated and id also like any info on any of them.

Im not a fan of bike racing it was my dads thing,so any info on any of them would be greatly appreciated names,dates,locations etc.

is there a place on the forums to post pics or can i post them anywhere,could someone let me know before i post them as i dont wanna break the rules and get banned on my first day :Smile
thanks
stey
Hello stey, welcome to the forum. I've never posted any photos on here so can't help with that question I'm afraid but there is a section for the posting of photographs. I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction soon😉
From past experience, I know we all love old pics on here... can't wait 👍
....today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday.
04-10-2020, 10:02 PM
Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Stella,

Email sent to you explaining the guidelines and advice on how to link to your photographs etc.

Regards,

malcolm
04-10-2020, 10:25 PM
Website Find Reply
stellastey Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 2
Ok thanks,im working on it as im a complete technophobe Smile
thanks again
stey
05-10-2020, 10:58 AM