CRUTCHLOW UPBEAT AHEAD OF ARAGON RACE
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
CRUTCHLOW UPBEAT AHEAD OF ARAGON RACE
[Image: LCRhdr.jpg]

Cal Crutchlow is looking to build on an encouraging display in France when the MotoGP class regroups for the Aragon GP this weekend. The LCR Honda CASTROL rider eventually crashed out of Sunday’s race at Le Mans in the closing stages, but had been on the pace all weekend having qualified in fourth position.

The Briton has a positive record at MotorLand Aragon, claiming a podium at the circuit back in 2014 and finishing sixth in last year’s race. With the weather forecast predicting dry and bright conditions, Crutchlow is hoping he can turn last weekend’s impressive speed into a big result in Sunday’s race this time around.

[Image: CRutchlowpreAragon.jpg]

Cal Crutchlow

“I’m really looking forward to the first Aragon GP this weekend. We are going to a circuit where a lot of riders feel fast and comfortable and is also fun to ride, so I’m looking forward to riding there and having a good weekend. The weather looks stable, with some sunshine. It may be a little cold but after last weekend in Le Mans, where it was freezing cold and wet, I think it will be a good weekend. I hope we can continue from where we left off speed-wise in Le Mans, because I felt good with the bike and our pace wasn’t too bad, so hopefully we can get a good result on Sunday.”

15-10-2020, 04:00 PM
Website Find Reply