Pullyman: Is this the end of the TT ?
bsa499 Offline

Threads: 49
RE: Pullyman: Is this the end of the TT ?
Well said AntG! I found the content of the opening piece of this particular thread strange to say the least. However, rather than criticising and burying the Mountain Course events, let’s praise and improve them. In my opinion the current mix of classes lacks variety in both sight and sound. I love the sidecars, they provide real variety and to lose them would be a significant loss to the TT but obviously not to the MGP_CTT. Having said that the MGP_CTT does provide real variety. Whether the 2021 Mountain Course events take place remains to be seen but, as the regulations have yet to be published, there is time for a rethink now. IoM Government Department of Tourism and Leisure, ACU Events Ltd and TT Races Co-ordinating Committee please take note. Today’s and tomorrow’s Mountain Course event organisers need to continually improve the events to keep the ever fickle public happy. Also the Mountain Course events aren’t exclusively about the riders and their teams, the IoM residents, the marshals, the scrutineers, the scoreboard operators, the paddock organisers, the fans etc etc all play their part and all deserve due consideration. Finally I find it inconceivable that the Isle of Man Government could even consider ending a world class event that brings fame and fortune to the Island. Mountain Course events were dangerous, are dangerous and will remain dangerous. BUT WHAT EVENTS THEY ARE!!!
17-11-2020, 02:42 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pullyman: Is this the end of the TT ? - by bsa499 - 17-11-2020, 02:42 PM