Ray joins Ryde to complete RICH Energy OMG Racing BMW line-up
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Ray joins Ryde to complete RICH Energy OMG Racing BMW line-up
[Image: BradRaytoOMG.jpg]

The RICH Energy OMG Racing BMW team have completed their 2021 Bennetts British Superbike Championship line up, signing Bradley Ray to join forces with Kyle Ryde ahead of next season.

Ray has previously been a race winner and Showdown contender in the past and is eager to test the new BMW M 1000 RR ahead of its debut in Bennetts BSB next season, which is set to get underway at Oulton Park in May (1/2/3).

Ray said:

“I’m excited to be joining RICH Energy OMG Racing and getting to work on the new BMW M 1000 RR. They’re a really welcoming team and ever since they came into the paddock, I’ve been a fan of the family atmosphere that they have. They’re one of those teams who have the right attitude and just want you to enjoy your racing.

“I’ve got a year’s worth of experience on the S 1000 RR and I think that the new bike will just reinforce those weaker areas where we struggled last season. I want to be back fighting for podiums regularly, and after sitting down with Paul and Alan I feel confident they’re investing in all the right places to give me every chance to get back to where I know I can be.

“It’s great to be riding with Kyle, who’s a good mate and I think we’ll both help to push each other forward. I’d like to say a big thank you to all my friends, family and sponsors for all their support, and I can’t wait to get started on this new challenge!”

RICH Energy OMG Racing Team Principal, Paul Curran commented:

“We’re very excited to announce that Brad will be joining us for the 2021 season, he has a full year of experience on the S 1000 RR, so he’ll hopefully settle in quickly on the M 1000 RR and can help Kyle in that regard as well.

“He is a proven race-winner as is Kyle, and between the two of them we are expecting some great battles this season. With both riders working together, we are confident the team will take a leap forward in results and we can build on our first season with BMW machinery, where we outperformed the factory side.

“To have two proven British Superbike race winners in the team is a show of faith that we can help them take the next step in their respective careers and as a team, we’ll work hard to deliver that for them.”

RICH Energy OMG Racing Team Owner Alan Gardner, concluded:

“I’m delighted to welcome Bradley to OMG Racing, he’s a rider which we’ve admired since he debuted in the series. He’s an immense talent and absolutely has the potential to do great things on a Superbike.

“When you consider the calibre of our line-up this year, I think it’s fair to say that we’ve brought in two of the championship’s top prospects. They are both young and have the hunger to go out and battle at the front of a competitive field, but crucially they also both know what it’s like to stand on the top step.

“They have a great professional rivalry and a respect for each other’s abilities. Hopefully our family-like team atmosphere will benefit them and we can look forward to greater success on the new M 1000 RR.”

[Image: OMGLogo.jpg]

28-11-2020, 01:36 PM
Website Find Reply