DB Race Team reveal Superbike and Supersport line-up for 2021 with Mossey & Kennedy
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
DB Race Team reveal Superbike and Supersport line-up for 2021 with Mossey & Kennedy
[Image: MosseywithDBracing.jpg]

DB Race Team reveal Superbike and Supersport line-up for 2021 with Mossey and returning champion Kennedy

The DB Racing team will launch a double attack in two British Championships next year after announcing Luke Mossey will campaign the 2021 Kawasaki ZX10RR in the Bennetts British Superbike class, whilst Jack Kennedy will return to fight for a third title in the Quattro Group British Supersport Championship.

The team who previously fielded the Bike Devil Kawasaki in 2020, have previously been title winners in the Pirelli National Superstock 1000 Championship with Kawasaki in the hands of Danny Buchan, and have enlisted previous race winner Mossey to join the team for their new campaign, alongside Kennedy in the Supersport class.

Mossey said:

“I am really looking forward to a fresh start in 2021 and working with the team, who have so many years’ experience across the championships and with Kawasaki in the past. I feel like I am going back to my roots by getting back on a Kawasaki again; that is where it all began for me in BSB, and who I have had success with before.

“The new Kawasaki has had some really positive feedback already from the recent tests in the World Championship and it should be phenomenal to ride, I can’t wait to get testing. The upgrades on it for next year look great and I am looking forward to working with my new crew chief PJ (Pete Jennings) as he really has a lot of experience. I am really excited about next season now and I want to thank all my sponsors who continue to support me.”

Team Owner Dave Tyson commented:

“2021 sees a whole new structure for the team and also a move to a new manufacturer. We have worked with Kawasaki in the past and had great success with them in 2014 and hope to do the same in next season. After five years with MV Agusta, we are excited about the new challenge and hope to bring some silverware back for everyone involved. It’s a very focussed approach to 2021 and myself and the team are working hard to ensure we get the best package ready for what will be an exciting season ahead.

“Bringing in some experience to the team was vital and I am so pleased to have secured Luke’s signature for 2021. He is a proven race winner at this level and a consistent rider, which will get the best out of the 2021 ZX10RR.

“For our Supersport challenge again we have gone for experience and someone we have previously had some great results with. Jack will be onboard the ZX6R 636 and as a two-time winner of the championship we hope to bring home the 2021 title for Kawasaki and our sponsors.”

[Image: BSBlogo.jpg]

02-12-2020, 06:12 PM
Website Find Reply