Brian McCormack boosted by FHO Racing support for 2021 road races and BSB season
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Brian McCormack boosted by FHO Racing support for 2021 road races and BSB season
[Image: BRianMcCormackwithFHO.jpg]
Brian McCormack is the fastest rider ever from the Repbublic of Ireland around the Isle of Man TT course.

Waterford’s Brian McCormack will return to the Bennetts British Superbike Championship next year with backing from FHO Racing owner Faye Ho under the Roadhouse Macau banner.

McCormack, who is the fastest Republic of Ireland rider to lap the Isle of Man TT course with a speed of 128.812mph, will also compete at selected road races on his 1000cc BMW.

He said:

“I met Faye in Macau when I first started going several years ago and she kindly offered to support me in BSB last season, but has massively stepped that up for 2021. It’s fantastic to be part of such a strong operation and be able to announce our plans quite early.

“Obviously, having no Isle of Man TT is a massive blow but hopefully we can ride some Irish events before the BSB programme gets underway and we have everything crossed for the North West 200 still.

“I can’t wait to get going, this is probably the best opportunity I’ve had in racing.”

The new FHO Racing team will run Peter Hickman and Xavi Fores in BSB next year.

[Image: newletterlogo.jpg]
Kyle White

10-12-2020, 02:04 PM
Website Find Reply