FHO RACING BMW SIGN JUNIOR SUPERSTOCK CHAMPION NIXON FOR 2022 PROGRESSION
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
[Image: NixonSignstoFHO.jpg]

FHO Racing in association with Santander Salt are delighted to announce the signing of reigning National Junior Superstock champion Jack Nixon for the forthcoming season.

Team Owner Faye Ho continues her aspirations to strive to nurture young British racing talent, and the 20-year-old from Folkestone will progress into the Pirelli National Superstock Championship on the FHO Racing BMW M 1000 RR.

Nixon celebrated title success in the Pirelli Junior Superstock Championship class last year, securing the victory with seven race wins and a further five podium finishes and will now take the next step in his career by moving up to the 1000cc class in 2022.

Nixon said:

“Firstly stepping up to the class and riding a 1000cc is going to be completely different for me, but I really can’t wait to get started and ride the BMW M1000 RR for the first time. It is going to be a big step as there are so many experienced riders in the class, but I intend to learn and develop as much as I can.

“I am going to approach the season by doing as much preparation as possible. My aim is to get as many laps in on the bigger bike before testing begins, so that I can learn as much as I can before we get the season started.

“This is such a massive opportunity for me and one I will be using wisely. I need to thank Faye, as I am hugely appreciative that I can be part of her team. You can see that she has dedicated a lot already and you can see the amount of hard work and effort everyone in the FHO Racing team put in during their first season last year. I am really looking forward to being a part of that.

“I am so grateful to be in this position for the new season and I also need to thank Roger Body at Santander Salt. I am excited to meet the FHO Racing BMW team and get working on the new s
eason now, I am going to be ready to tackle it with both hands and see what we can do. Hopefully we can be in a good position.”

Team Owner Faye Ho commented:

“I am really happy to welcome Jack to the FHO Racing BMW line-up for the new season. As I have said before, I like to be able to give riders an opportunity and I feel that after winning the Pirelli Junior Superstock Championship last season, it would be fantastic to give Jack the chance to further his career.

“We have seen several riders make the step up from the class and of course our Superbike rider, Ryan Vickers, is a fine example of moving up to the 1000cc bike after winning the Junior Superstock class, so I am sure that with advice and support from the team, Jack can really develop and learn a lot during this season.

“I am also delighted with the broader association between FHO Racing and Roger Body’s Santander Salt organization, which will enable collaboration across our combined motorsport interests.”

[Image: FHORacingLogo.jpg]

11-01-2022, 01:39 PM
Website Find Reply