PRAMAC RACING 2022: FASTER AND STRONGER
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
[Image: PramacLogo.jpg]

The team is at the starting blocks of the 2022 season: a new Team Manager, same riders and many ambitions thanks to the great performance of last year.

The curtain rises for the 2022 MotoGP World Championship, and Pramac Racing starts again after the fantastic results of last season, first of all the "Best Independent Team" title that rewards the great work of a group present at the starting blocks for the twenty first consecutive year. Johann Zarco and Jorge Martín will be the Team’s riders also this year. The Frenchman, twice world champion in the Moto2 class, is back from an incredible season that crowned him "Best Independent Rider ". The Spaniard - world champion in the Moto3 class - showed his immense talent by winning the coveted title of "Rookie of the Year" as a rookie in the premier class. Both riders will have available the Ducati Desmosedici GP22 with factory specs.

Paolo Campinoti

"The goal of this year is to keep high the level after the excellent results of last season. 2021 showed us that the hard work, combined with the great professionalism of the people who form the Team, brings great results. The relationship we created with Johann and Jorge is special and the rankings show it clearly: Best Independent Team, Best Independent Rider and Rookie of the Year, Pramac Racing’s best season. I can’t wait to start, we expect great things".

Claudio Calabresi

"It’s my first time as Team Manager and I’ll give my best to take Pramac Racing even higher. I am sure that Johann and Jorge will help us, they already have done an exceptional job in 2021. This year the challenge is fascinating: to keep high the level and grow again. We have great ambitions and we will do everything to give many satisfactions to our fans".

[Image: PramacRiders.jpg]

Fonsi Nieto

"The whole team is working hard to get off to a great start. We want to reconfirm us among the most competitive MotoGP teams. Last year with Johann and Jorge we did incredible things, now we want to push the boundaries and fight in every race for the leading positions. I think we have what it takes to achieve great goals"

Johann Zarco

"I’m really happy to run another season with Pramac Racing. Continuity is important, to improve oneself and to carry out ambitious projects. With the team we built a great relationship and I am very satisfied with what we did last season. I can’t wait to leave for tests and get on the bike. It’s going to be a great season."

Jorge Martin

"Last season was the most intense of my life, a series of strong emotions, hard moments but also of extremely happy ones. Together with Pramac Racing we have started to build something special. Last year we laid the foundation, this year we are ready for greater things"
02-02-2022, 04:19 PM
Website Find Reply