ARAI REVEAL IOMTT 2022 RX-7V EVO
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
[Image: Arai2022Helmet.jpg]

Arai helmets are synonymous with the Isle of Man TT Races, having marked their commitment to the event for over 15 years with the annual release of the special edition RX-7V racing helmet. And, this year is no different. The 2022 edition is based on the new, range-topping ECE R22-06-approved RX-7V EVO helmet, it's described as both beautiful and extremely collectable.

The legendary Drudi Performance has designed the paintwork, blending the feel of the very first Arai IoM TT helmet with the key design components and added a modern edge to this very special version of the RX-7V racing helmet. With classic Black, Red and White paint paying homage to the 2007 original the key components always present – since the very first – are the Triskelion (three legs of man) unified by a bold ‘double’ TT logo across the top, chequered flag motif and Ellan Vannin (Isle of Man in Mananese) subtly tucked away on the opposite side

Ingmar Stroeven, Arai Helmet (Europe) B.V. Managing Director commented,

“How we’ve missed the TT! After two long years away from the wonderful Isle of Man it’s great to make plans to be back. It means so much, to us at Arai Helmet (Europe) and Arai Japan. And we know how special it is to racers and fans alike, which makes the reveal of the 2022 IoM TT Limited Edition RX-7V EVO a highlight of our year. Drudi Performance has never disappointed and for 2022 has blended classic with contemporary, to stunning visual effect.

The 2022 IOMTT Arai helmet was revealed live at the MCN London Motorcycle Show by TT Legend and hero, Michael Dunlop. For more information on the 2022 Isle of Man TT Limited Edition Arai RX-7V visit the Arai website.

[Image: TTgreenhdr.jpg]

12-02-2022, 02:31 PM
Website Find Reply
Revvin rich Offline

Threads: 71
RE: ARAI REVEAL IOMTT 2022 RX-7V EVO
Arai helmets are one of the best helmets you can buy I've had one myself this one doesn't cut it with i liked the black and yellow design from a few years ago and another thing is the price very expensive I'll think I'll stick to my shoei.
13-02-2022, 08:08 PM
Find Reply