Herbertson Becomes A RICH Energy Ambassador
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
[Image: RichEnergyLogo.jpg]

RICH Energy is delighted to announce Road Racing star, Dom Herbertson, as a RICH Energy Ambassador for 2022. The Geordie lumberjack will embark on a full season of racing that includes the Irish road races at Cookstown 100, Tandragee, and Armoy as well as the international road racing events, the NW200, Isle of Man TT races, and the Ulster GP. Herbertson could also ride at selected Bennetts British Superbike rounds to increase track time and bike fitness for the gruelling schedule of events

Following in the footsteps of his father, Dom made his TT debut in 2014 and has since gone on to score a host of top twenty finishes and record a personal best lap of 129.587mph, set during the prestigious Senior TT. The Hexham-born rider secured two top-ten finishes during the last TT fortnight in 2019 with 9th in the Lightweight TT and 10th in the Senior TT, proof that Herbertson is coming into his own around the fabled 37.73-mile course.

The podcast co-host also has experience at all levels of road racing on the Emerald Isle from the countryside back lanes to the ultra-fast NW200 and Ulster GP, as well as England’s Oliver’s Mount at Scarborough and the short circuits in between. It’s been a difficult time for everyone but it’s finally time to go racing again and RICH Energy is proud to be a part of Dom Herbertson’s journey in 2022.

[Image: DomHerbertsonFaceOn.jpg]

Dom Herbertson,

“I’m over the moon to become a RICH Energy Ambassador and I must say I’m hugely grateful for the support as we return to Road Racing after such an extended break. I can’t wait to get back out on a bike after a long winter of graft and repay the faith and support RICH Energy has shown in me.”

Kay Johnson, RICH Energy Head of Commercial Partnerships & Global Sales,

“We’re delighted to welcome Dom as a RICH Energy Ambassador and look forward to supporting him in his Road Racing endeavours and wish him every success for the 2022 season.”
04-03-2022, 02:22 PM
Website Find Reply