JOHN WILL NOT COMPETE IN THE GRAND PRIX OF ARGENTINA
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
[Image: JohnMcPheeNoArgentina.jpg]

After a little more than ten days from the injury suffered in training by John McPhee, unfortunately the Sterilgarda Husqvarna Max Racing Team has announced that he will not take part in the Argentine Grand Prix, which will take place next week. John suffered the fracture of two vertebrae, during a workout and fortunately no surgery was necessary, since the fracture was composed.

John is undergoing intense physiotherapy sessions, to improve the healing process, but it still takes more time for the two vertebrae to weld. For this reason, John will miss the next Grand Prix of Argentina, trying to recover for the Grand Prix of the Americas.

JOHN MCPHEE :

“I worked every day with my physiotherapist, with the aim of returning for the Argentine Grand Prix. Unfortunately after a thorough examination, the doctors informed me that the fracture needs more time, before it can be welded. We return to work with the intention of recovering for the grand prix that will take place in Texas the following weekend. I’m very sorry I can’t race in Argentina, because I really love that track. I can’t wait to get back to Texas even harder.”

[Image: JohnMcPheeLogo1.jpg]

25-03-2022, 02:01 PM
Website Find Reply