Team Roundhay's latest fundraiser for the Rob Vine Fund is a mystery!
Team Roundhay Offline

Threads: 8
Team Roundhay's latest fundraiser for the Rob Vine Fund is a mystery!
Probably not what you were expecting as this is a first for the Rob Vine Fund …….a night of murder and mystery……A Murder Mystery Night of course! We’re always thinking of new ways to encourage you to support us, and with TT fast approaching we hope you like this.

Saturday 22nd April, 7 for 7.30 at Douglas Golf Club. Tickets are just £25 to include a 2 course meal. And of course there’ll be a tombola with a prize or two.

WASP will be performing for us and transporting us to the Costa del Sol - it promises to be a lot of fun working out who killed Mr Biff Wellington.

I don't have an unlimited number of tickets so please think about getting yours early. Email me at ros@robvinefund.im or give me a call on 07624 494482 to get yours.

Big thanks as always for your support.
Ros
http://www.robvinefund.im

[Image: 52698345575_16b5afc5c6_h.jpg]
19-02-2023, 02:46 PM
Find Reply
Team Roundhay Offline

RE: Team Roundhay's latest fundraiser for the Rob Vine Fund is a mystery!
WELL.

Our Murder Mystery night is proving very popular! Big thanks to everyone who has supported us already and have got your tickets on your mantlepiece or fridge door, or in your handbags/wallets. You're organised and ready to go!  It's two weeks away now and I have just a few tickets left for anyone who's forgotten and meant to get them! Please let me know.

Quick note for those who don't know - nobody needs to be in fancy dress and you won't be expected to do any acting!

Also many thanks to those who've donated some brilliant tombola prizes - very much appreciated.

I'm looking forward to seeing you there.
Ros

PS Check out our latest post on our Facebook page for the RVF Directors Easter greeting - bet you hadn't realised how nimble we are!
https://www.facebook.com/robvinefund/
07-04-2023, 10:20 AM
Find Reply
Team Roundhay Offline

UPDATE!

What an absolutely fabulous fun night we had! The following is repeated on the Rob Vine Facebook page but please click through to see some photos and and video clip.
https://www.facebook.com/robvinefund/

The WASP players were brilliant. The Douglas Golf Club was brilliant and the audience was just..…..amazing. Thanks to His Excellency and Lady Lorimer who joined us and threw themselves into the spirit of the evening.

I’m really lost for words ….the whole night was just such fun and a joy to organise raising a fantastic £1123. Such a shame more people couldn’t have been squished in to enjoy it! Please see the video clip to get a taste of the evening. If you want to know what happened after Dave the WASP player says "have your meal and then....." make sure you get your tickets early next time!

Thank you so much everyone for your past, present and future support!

I can’t tell you have much it’s appreciated.
Ros
24-04-2023, 02:39 PM
Find Reply
Chris_Sav Offline
Administrator

Threads: 124
Good work, good cause!
[Image: chris-quill-blue.gif]Laurel Bank II Marshal, Classic TT & Manx GP
25-04-2023, 08:49 AM
Find Reply
captainsparkledotcom Offline

Threads: 364
yes, well done all!
I must say we used to stop for breakfast at the Golf Club a few years ago, during TT & it was up there with the best we've had,
the service was exemplary!
25-04-2023, 11:53 AM
Website Find Reply