Where are we watching from.
Chrisp955 Offline

Threads: 21
Where are we watching from.
I was at Barraggow yesterday facing the white chapel not bad but filled up early.£1 to park your bike . Today I'm at the end of cronk_y_Voddy straight just after the crossroads. Plenty of room here. £5 to park your bike or £2 to walk in. tea and food available.
02-06-2023, 12:04 PM
Find Reply
H2pots Offline

Threads: 11
RE: Where are we watching from.
Was at Union mills church yesterday, superbike today and it's barregarrow crossroads.... Sat in the sun writing this hahaha

=======================================================================
See you on the island
04-06-2023, 11:47 AM
Find Reply
Chrisp955 Offline

Threads: 21
Yesterday I was at Sarah's cottage great spot . Roy the owner is a lovely bloke dose burger hotdogs filled barms and the like very cheep. Today I was at Crosby jump. Sat on the bank Infront of the monster energy corporate tent. God they play poo music in there. They only put Manx radio once the race had started. They have put there fences right up to the bank . So you can't get past they could of left a foot or two gap. For people to walk to there viewing spots. On the bright side Mick Grant turned up and sat on the bank to watch. I'm now very sunburnt cold shower and maybe a pint in the Rosie and the Woodburn
04-06-2023, 08:17 PM
Find Reply
Andy from Kazakhstan Offline

Threads: 4
Marshalling at Sulby village, Rob Fisher, retired sidecar racer in attendance Saturday and Sunday.
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2023, 08:59 PM by Andy from Kazakhstan.)
04-06-2023, 08:53 PM
Find Reply