Wade Boyd
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wade Boyd
Am in the island with DVDs for wade but havent found him!
Anyone know where he is staying?

Fitz has my mobilenumber or can be contaced thru the Sulby Glen

Mike
(MV)
07-06-2005, 01:58 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Wade Boyd
He usually stays up at the paddock, back of the grandstand, and might be in the first field...turn left at the toilets!
07-06-2005, 03:21 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

You will hear him , be telling everyone how fast and good he is. And how many wheelies he's done to entertain the fans, as if anyone gives a toss.
07-06-2005, 06:28 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Nice to see you back and in form Garry ;-)
07-06-2005, 07:42 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

ya took the words out me mouth russ.
ade!
07-06-2005, 07:55 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ade did you ever see Dale Singleton? now he was the wheelie king, please no sarcastic remarks.
07-06-2005, 08:37 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

At least Dale had a decent pedigree, daytona winner and a regular transatlantic team member,didn't he have a pet pig called Elmer or something like that.
07-06-2005, 08:54 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Agree with you Gary dont know why such a fuss made abouth the guy . Had him in our bar onr evening stood there all night & never put his hand in his pocket once . Tosser i think is the word .
07-06-2005, 11:28 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

If someone spends all their money to get across from the US to race here, and then goes that little bit further to brighten up the place with their attitude and helpfulness to other competitors then it brings the attitudes of boring judgemental farts like yourself to account. I'd buy him a drink for that alone.
Get a life, get out of your armchair and go and watch some racing - then you might not have to waste time with postings like that about people who are puttng their necks on the line to entertain us.
08-06-2005, 07:49 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Top fuel who are refering to to get out of our armchairs? you are another who uses a phoney name and if you were a regular you wouldnt post such rubbish. Ade Hall is still recovering from horific injuries when a lorry fell on him and myself i attend as many races as possible, try meeting up with us at The Hole in the Wall Scarborough and explain yourself or otherwise get your facts correct.
08-06-2005, 08:17 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

calm down david! i can see your point though, i hate people who come on here having a go, but daren't put their real names. hiding behind a pseudonym [is that the right word?] and having a poke at people you don't even know is very cowardly. get out of your armchairs? on this thread mr anon you have got sidecar passengers, you've got ex race mechanics, you've got manx gp sponsors, you've got ex 125 british champion and sidecar champion, and you've got a 250 manx grand prix winner. we probably do more miles in a season going to race meetings than you'll do in your life. now either put up or shut up.
oh, and by the way pykey, yes i remember dale. and yes, garry is right about the piglet called elmer. wasn't dale killed in a chopper accident between meetings?
cheers, ade!
08-06-2005, 09:51 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I thought it was an air accident.
08-06-2005, 09:59 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

yes mate, chopper as in helecopter! memory not being what it was i could be wrong.
ade!
08-06-2005, 02:07 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

ade!,I thought you were meaning the Harley type chopper----silly me!!!!!!!!!
08-06-2005, 02:11 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Top fuel if i was a rider who had to pay to come here from America & had everything layed on for me ie scrounging bikes i would be here as well , talking of guys who are true notn holiday racers fellow yank Thomas Montano has the MV working well & is a real good racer & no one asks about him , maybe cause he does not die his hair sill colours .
09-06-2005, 12:57 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Without wishing to get involved in this debate, the fact is that Wade yesterday finished in 39th place in the Junior 600 race at an average speed for the race of 110.48mph which was good enough to win a bronze replica.
09-06-2005, 09:38 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sorry, but as someone who likes and admires Wade, who publicises the TT tirelessly (and sidecar racing, incidentally,)I am not sure why he has suddenly attracted such nastiness. He's laid back, friendly and puts his heart and soul into his racing. Live and let live guys.
09-06-2005, 11:29 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

you're alright helen, you're there. but we, poor lost souls, have to vent our frustration on something. me personally, i don't mind the bloke. i met him at nw200 some years ago, bit loud, bit brash, but aren't we all at sometime or another? the thread served it's purpose, it got peeps on here posting and viewing :-]
ade!
09-06-2005, 01:23 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

(W)ade, ya missed yer medication again this morning!
09-06-2005, 02:38 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

SO! Wades a bit Bright (dress wise) He will never win a race.But he keeps coming back year after year top bloke!
09-06-2005, 03:01 PM