Seniors Race Day
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ramsey - Lap 5
Lougher and McGuinness together, with McGuinness trying to go up the inside as Lougher takes his ususal wide line through here. Finnegan then comes through. Britton comes in very fast, Wade Boyd comes through now, Griffiths through, Martin and Maeda together,

Placings

McGuinness +39
Lougher
Martin
Finnegan
Britton
Maeda
Griffiths
Hutchinson

10-06-2005, 12:15 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Glen Helen - Lap 5
17.51. No record lap.
10-06-2005, 12:21 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Grandstand -End of Lap 5
Paredes, Lindsay & Armstrong all retired.

Lougher comes through with McGuinness sitting comfortably on his tail. Finnegan comes through next, a gap to Britton, next is Maeda and Martin together

Placings

McGuinness +38 (120.45 mph)
Lougher
Martin
Finnegan
Britton
Maeda
Griffiths

10-06-2005, 12:21 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Glen Helen - Last Lap
Lougher, McGuinness come through pretty close to each other, next Finnegan, Britton a long way back, then Martin, Maeda & Griffiths all together

Placings

McGuinness +40
Lougher +30
Martin
Finnegan
Britton
Maeda

10-06-2005, 12:25 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ramsey - Last Lap
First Through is Lougher with McGuinness behind him; Finnegan is looking good and fast as he comes through next, now it's Britton on a mission, Martin pulls away from Maeda, Maeda and Griffiths nearly touch each other as they pull away up the hill,

Placings

McGuinness +38.8
Lougher +24
Martin +0.6
Finnegan +6
Britton
Maeda +20
Griffiths

10-06-2005, 12:33 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Finishing Line
Reported at the Bungalow that Finnegan has edged ahead of Martin on corrected timing.

Finnegan, Lougher and McGuinness all cross the line close together

Provisional 123 Placings

McGuinness
Lougher
Martin

Finnegan drops to 4th by only 1 second from Guy Martin who claims his first podium position.

10-06-2005, 12:38 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Warm Down
John McGuinness set the fastest lap on the opener with a 17m 46.77s. @ a speed of 127.326 mph a new lap record.

McGuinness - " I just followed the old maestro around at the end, there is still a lot of fire in him yet", I wonder what Ian Lougher will think about that ?

"McGuinness again " You will find me in the gutter at 4 in the morning, eating me chips along with the seagulls". As he ponders having a few beers after his win !!!!!!

Richard Britton " I must have the worst bloody luck on the Island. We have nothing left now as we have broken everything this week. I am gobsmacked, I thought I would get on the podium at least once. The team have put everything into this. I think I'll go and have a few beers now".

Jun Maeda - Such a happy guy as he takes his best ever placing saying "Thank You" to everyone around him.

Chris Palmer - " Yeah, I came in for the pit stop at the end of lap 4, I didn't know if it would get me home as the clutch was slippping, I am just so glad to make it home, if it wasn't slipping I could have done better".

A brilliant TT for Guy Martin who wil go home with 5 silver replicas after his second only visit.

Jun Maeda must be a happy man after this years racing. All the way from Japan with all his bikes and he goes home with a clutch of silver replicas.

Provisional Placings

John McGuinness
Ian Lougher
Guy Martin
Martin Finnegan
Richard Britton
Jun Maeda
Jason Griffiths
Ian Hutchinson
Nigel Beattie
Chris Palmer
Rob Frost