One Less Race For TT 2006
charlie hulse Offline

Threads: 40

Try this for size then.

Any TT riders not finishing in replica time, can, not must, go back to the Manx Grand Prix. If they can let multi thousand pound "NEW" classics in and TT winners, why not let the "holiday racers" that haven't achieved replicas step back down.

Let 125 and 250 lightweight back as well that aren't getting rides in the TT. It might re-invigorate the Manx Grand Prix 'cos the lightweight classes are undersubscribed.

It may mean a change in the traditional status of the Manx but....just because its tradition not to allow it, is not a reason for not trying, its an excuse.

I am probably wrong they are discussion points.
Youth is wasted on the under forties !
13-01-2006, 01:32 AM
Website Find Reply
irishago Offline

Threads: 18
TT Changes...
Im a little saddened by the loss of one of the 600 races as im one of those considered Holiday Racers. But their was a positive in there more practice. You cant beat course experience and the more practice the more experience you gain.I will just have to try and gain entrey,s in the Junior and the Senior or if theirs anyone out there who like to put a Superstock machine at my disposal. Oh by the way last year i Rode an ex Virgin Mobile Cup R6 in the TT and completed 9+ laps in Practice both 600 Races and the Senior without any problems. The Bikes are only Blowing up because they are over tuning them. But lets look forward to TT 06 with hope and excitement........cheers Paul Philips will see you tonight.... for the Launch of TT Races 2006.....
13-01-2006, 12:20 PM
Website Find Reply