Team ttwebsite in the Manx
larryd Offline

Threads: 11
Team ttwebsite in the Manx
Not too bad Malcolm - Daniel 15th overall and 1st 125, Cargo 32nd (his best placing yet) and missed a Rep by less than a minute, while Gail suffered from stopboxitis and came in 42nd -- all safely home!!!

Big Grin
01-09-2006, 10:07 PM
Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390

Yes Larry, not too bad at all.

Dan did really well, considering what he was up against and what he had to put up with. He overcame it all and kept a positive attitude throughout the fortnight. I am really pleased for him and can assure everyone that there is a lot more to come from this young man. ~ Watch this space !!

Cargo also ran well, even although his leathers came apart on Wednesday (some say he was showing off his "pink" hairy chest to the spectators). and a best place finish to date. With some more help I am sure he will crack that replica next year.

Gail - Oh dear, she had a sorry day with fuel problems and then overshot the Stop Box. Not a good Manx for Gail at all I am afraid, however she got the bike home and that is what matters.

As you say "All home safely", and in the main, a decent result overall.

They can all go on to better things next year, and with some more organisation and support I am sure they will do just that.
02-09-2006, 10:20 AM
Website Find Reply
Hilary M Offline

Threads: 26

02-09-2006, 01:59 PM
Find Reply
The Bag Offline

Threads: 14

I tell you what Hilary, I never thought I'd see the day when I thought a finishers medal was better than a replica. But the reps are all crappy plastic now, what a shame. Glad the four I've got are all 'real' ones.
Russ
Meanwhile back on planet earth..........
14-09-2006, 05:16 PM
Website Find Reply