NO SMOKING AFTER JULY 1 2007
ade! Offline

Threads: 30

much better chuck, ta. still get raging toothache from my elbow to the end of my middle finger [work that one out Big Grin ] and my head flies off the handle far too often, but apart from that, almost normal. i wish i hadn't put that last bit - leaves me wide open dunnit?
ACU? why not add "nt" to the end, you'll get the idea!
09-01-2007, 06:36 PM
Find Reply
Stella Offline

Threads: 58

Hey good friends should be able to say what they feel without upsetting each other anyway !

My late mum died from emphysema (spellin :oops: ) bless her, she had been on a ventilator and was still asking me for a smoke !

It had been one of her few pleasures in life, that and a wee whisky, as she made sure my brother n i did well out of life.
I actually felt guilty saying that she couldn`t have one.

Having seen that though my kids will never smoke.

But lifes so short that we must live it as we see fit and it may not always be to each others agreement but thats when as close friends, we agree to differ no matter what its about.

Stella
09-01-2007, 08:18 PM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Yes, Stella, my Mum too, and just after she died, when Dad and I were sitting with her, (He showed absolutely no trace of his dementia all that day)he said "You know, the only reason I ever smoked was for your Mam...I thought she'd like me better!" He smoked for a few years and gave it up...I now know he never enjoyed it...I have never smoked in my life and hate everything about it. But I don't hate those who smoke!
09-01-2007, 08:51 PM
thewitch
Unregistered

04-02-2007, 02:51 PM