Congratulations!!!!!
hayley Offline

Threads: 19

Cheers darlin, i may have to come get some fule to put in the thingymidgigy again Lol Lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
31-01-2007, 02:26 PM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Good grief, this sounds very dodgy.......if I didn't know Russ was so young and innocent....
31-01-2007, 02:43 PM
hayley Offline

Threads: 19

No honestly Helen far from it. i will explain...
During the Mgp Dan asked to me to go and ask spooner an russ for some fule to put in the fule thingymidgigy (c i still dont know what it is called Russ) in pit lane. Russ found it rather funny and now every time he see's or speaks to me he always gets me to say it, (i don't know why, u will have to ask Russ that 1) needless to say i dont think i will ever live it down.
u would think i would know what it is called but we dont use them in the sidecars........

u over for the press launch Helen?
31-01-2007, 02:50 PM
Find Reply
Noddy Offline

Threads: 7

....sure Spooner only has a small thingymidgigy, chances you'd need a bigger thingymidgigy for the chairs. Have yet to meet 'The Bag', so no comments from me :oops:
http://www.twostrokeracingsupportersclub.com helping to keep pure racing bikes on the roads....have you joined us?
31-01-2007, 03:39 PM
Find Reply
The Bag Offline

Threads: 14

Helen, I like you more each day, young AND innocent Lol Noddy everything Helen says is true.
Please note prices and statements correct at time of going to press. No likeness to person or persons either living or dead is intended and any like ness is purely coincedental.
:wink:
Oh and Hayley, I've spoken to The Scone and he says any time you need some fuel for your thingymidgigy you know where were are :wink: Lol
Meanwhile back on planet earth..........
01-02-2007, 08:31 PM
Website Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Ah, you young boys are all so suseptible to an old lady's charms!!!
01-02-2007, 08:46 PM