Good luck Shaun Harris
ian huntly Offline
Ian TTFan Huntly

Threads: 394
shaun
I was photographed with Shaun and the son of the family with whom I stay each year, just before he set out on the race. He made a great fuss of the young boy. It is a lovely photograph in normal circumstances.....

I have known Shaun since his rooky visit, when he rode for my pal Dougie Randall of Best of Bikes here in Newbury and I set up the "camp" in a house and garage in Onchan, and got to know him even better when he rode the Britten.

Shaun came off right under the nose of the little lad at Union Mills and the lad is still somewhat shocked.

I am personally hoping and praying that Shaun will get through this and I thank my friends who have updated me.

After my 60 years of TT interest I just feel very sad, nay sick, that Shaun should suffer in such a way, and also Hilary and Janice.

I didn't know Marc but from all accounts, he would have been one to watch for future TTs.

A very sad end to what was an Isle of Man centenary and my diamond jubilee TT.

I normally have my own website all up and running but feel that I must put it on hold for the moment.

Come on Shaun and Hilary, pull through................................
Crazydance

In 2015 I celebrate 68 years as a devoted TTFan

Bookingfor 2016 !!
13-06-2007, 02:23 PM
Website Find Reply
MV Offline
Perennial Contributor

Threads: 55

Ian,

we fully understand your sadness with your connections.
Pamela and I came back this year feeling very sad.
Yes, come on Shaun and Hilary,

MV
13-06-2007, 07:02 PM
Website Find Reply
GriffMuss Offline

Threads: 32

Ian
Yes it is such a sad end to the centenary. Life is sometimes cruel but we all have to cope with what is thrown at us. I hope the lad gets over what he's seen and it makes him stronger to deal with the bad things in life.

As for Hilary & Shaun, they are both fighters and they'll go all the way to recover but it'll be a long long road.....................
Roll on ALAND 2009, Island Games Xlll.
Yahoo, I've achieved 3 guidelines for the Island Games & I'm selected ! May see you after at the S100 & Jurby Road.
19-06-2007, 08:37 AM
Website Find Reply
Stella Offline

Threads: 58

Just wanted to say, that not a days pass`s by when shaun and hilary are not in my thoughts 8)

But more so especially both of their families and close friends.

Hey we will all get through this and come out smiling.

Stella
19-06-2007, 11:38 PM
Find Reply